Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Taubes has started blogging!

http://www.garytaubes.com/blog/
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

That's great! Thanks!

Comment

Taubes = legend.
      The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
      Blog
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you VERY much for posting this. Good stuff.

Comment

I was thrilled to see his blog up and running...now just hoping he starts actually posting regularly!

Comment

He is replying in comments too.

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks for the notice. I kept checking his blog ... it's still blank ... checking his blog ... it's still blank...

~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

I love his work. My favorite is when he debated with Dr. Oz on the Larry King show. Classic!
                "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

I love seeing all the big names in the comments. =] Tom Naughton, Martin Berkhan, Jimmy Moore, Matt Stone, Richard Nikoley, even our own Mark... and all in the first post!
                  "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Thomas Kurz commented on it???? No way, that guy is my flexibility training hero! What a surprise to see him posting there.
                    The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                    Blog
                    sigpic

Comment

yay! thanks for posting! Already half way through the first post!
                      Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Of course he's blogging....his book is coming out in a few weeks.
                        "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

I would love to read the comments but I can't. It just says "172 Comments" with a hyperlink to leave a comment. What am I missing?

Comment

Just click on leave a comment and then you'll see them.

Comment

Or click on the title of the blog post to be taken to that specific post (and all the comments) instead of just the main blog page that you end up on by default.
                              "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X