The Free cookbook E-book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Free cookbook E-book

- D: I can't download it! I copy and paste the password in and it just takes me back to the last page. is it because so many people are downloading it at once? WANT!

Yeah, I think everyone is trying to download it at once. It took me a few minutes and it froze up the first time, but it finally went through.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

hee hee

i GOT and I LOVE.

Can't wait to get home tonight!
      Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

Make sure to copy and paste into Notepad first, if it didn't work before you will probably see a trailing space after the password....re copy without the space from notepad then paste it OR just type the password in manually

Comment

Originally posted by SeanC View Post
          Make sure to copy and paste into Notepad first, if it didn't work before you will probably see a trailing space after the password....re copy without the space from notepad then paste it OR just type the password in manually
          Translate that into English please? Thanks.

Comment

I had to actually just type it in and it worked.

Comment

cut and paste worked for me.
              lots of great recipes in there to try. Thanks to all involved!
              Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based on… if something is new, I reject it immediately because it’s frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by liza View Post
                Translate that into English please? Thanks.
                In situations like this, sometimes you'll accidentally copy a space character before or after the word without knowing it, and then it won't work. One way to make sure you aren't copying a space is to open up a Notepad document and copy and paste it into that first. (Or, just type it in manually.)
                "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Well I downloaded it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks Mark and to everyone that contributed to it

Comment

If I remember correctly, the e-mail said that the password was case sensitive and needed to be typed in , not pasted.
                    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Originally posted by mayness View Post
                      In situations like this, sometimes you'll accidentally copy a space character before or after the word without knowing it, and then it won't work. One way to make sure you aren't copying a space is to open up a Notepad document and copy and paste it into that first. (Or, just type it in manually.)
                      Thanks for translating my post. I work in IT so it is my job to confuse people ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mayness View Post
                        Thanks for translating my post. I work in IT so it is my job to confuse people ;-)
                        Thank you both!

Comment

Your post was not that confusing.

Comment

This is an awesome book! I'm so happy Mark came up with this! I have it printed off, in a binder, ready for the weekend when my kitchen becomes chaos! lol

Comment

This is an awesome book! I'm so happy Mark came up with this!
                              +1
                              ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Working...
                              X