Meat grinders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat grinders?

I want to be able to make my own sausage and ground beef. Any suggestions of a decent, but not to expensive grinder? I do not have a KitchenAid mixer, so can't get the attachment.
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Try finding a heavy, old-fashioned non-electric meat grinder (bonus, get an upper body workout while you grind). The one I use was my grandmother's, but for examples of the kind I'm talking about I found this site http://www.lehmans.com/store/Kitchen...30340110?Args=

[I'm not recommending that site or their products, I don't know anything about them, I'm posting it just to show you what I'm talking about.]

Comment

Can't specifically talk to the meat grinders but Lehmans is an AWESOME company. Good quality stuff from what I have seen!

Comment

If you have restaurant supply store near you, they might have a decent priced, decent sized one. That's usually my first stop if I'm looking for something kitchen related.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

We found one for 50c at the salvation army store. just one of those really old fashioned hand crank ones. so far worked great.

Comment

Working...
          X