Good looking female barefoot shoes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good looking female barefoot shoes?

Warm ones for winter? I'm trying to find moccasins, will the regular kind work? Cause I think they have a sole similar to regular shoes.
    Oh yes, and ones I could wear out in public?
    VFFs are cool, but I'm currently in high school...

I wear medievalmoccasins.com nearly everyday. You can wear socks with them in the cold and they are very light soled and adjustable and come in several styles and a bajillion colors.

Comment

grokka - you might find that your friend's think VFFs are "cool." My daughter is in 7th grade an ALL of her friends LOVE mine and now want a pair! However, I agree with you that they aren't great for cold weather. Moccasins will work but I think it all depends on how cold/how much snow your area of the world gets. I know some have pointed out that new options are coming out from Merrell and New Balance, but not until the end of this year/beginning of 2011.

Carrie

Comment

You might look into SoftStar - www.softstarshoes.com.
        Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

I just ordered these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product. No sole, just leather. cute and cheap!

Also, every high schooler I know is wearing chucks (converse) - which also happen to be pretty barefoot friendly.
          Last edited by ButterAbandon; 10-24-2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I am totally buying some shoes from soft star soon!
            Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

http://www.terraplana.com/mens-vivob...c-153_157.html

Comment

They do womens too.

Comment

I just saw a link to these shoes on Facebook. They look VERY minimalist!!

http://www.sockwa.com/collections/dojo

Carrie

Comment

it must just be me, but I've checked all these links and I've yet to see a good looking shoe amongst them... they are all heinous! Each to their own.

Comment

For warm winter wear you might look up mukluks too.

Comment

have you checked out www.kigofootwear.com

they are even *reasonably priced* most expensive pair is $70. least expensive is $50 not bad when you look at the terra plana@ $110 +
                        The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                        What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                        SW 190lb
                        Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                        GW ~135lbs
                        5'3"
                        Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

Working...
                        X