The Primal Leap Forum and this one...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Primal Leap Forum and this one...

I was wondering how much they differ and if anyone is frequenting both?
    M

Is really nobody on both?

Comment

I hope not. lol I found the whole thing slightly absurd.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

Originally posted by maranne View Post
        Is really nobody on both?
        What is the Primal Leap Forum? (Do you have a link?)

Comment

Originally posted by liza View Post
          What is the Primal Leap Forum? (Do you have a link?)
          In order to participate in the other forum you need a special password and have bought the Primal Leap Kit I suppose.
          M

Comment

The Primal Leap Forum is only for Primal Leap Kit members... you need to buy the kit in order to obtain a password.
            Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

I picked up the leap kit as I've just found the Primal Blueprint. The other forum is more specific to people transitioning to primary using the kit and there's more involvement by the authors of the kit to answer specific questions your encountering. I find this forum to have years worth of post to search throuh, which is helpful for someone new to it (like me).

Comment

Originally posted by Setabas View Post
                I picked up the leap kit as I've just found the Primal Blueprint. The other forum is more specific to people transitioning to primary using the kit and there's more involvement by the authors of the kit to answer specific questions your encountering. I find this forum to have years worth of post to search throuh, which is helpful for someone new to it (like me).
                Thank you Setebas! How are you benefiting from the forum there? I read there is a chat function as well? Have you tried to speak to someone in real time about questions you might have?
                Thanks for your time again!
                M

Comment

I hadn't seen the chat, but I didn't look. You can send personal questions to Mark and Brad if you don't want the matter on am open forum or if you just want a very specific answer to your own question or situation. I'm finding that the out of the box approach in the kit is spot on for me, so I personally haven't needed a lot of help.

I should mention that they have a podcast section where certain questions that are posed are addressed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Setabas View Post
                    I hadn't seen the chat, but I didn't look. You can send personal questions to Mark and Brad if you don't want the matter on am open forum or if you just want a very specific answer to your own question or situation. I'm finding that the out of the box approach in the kit is spot on for me, so I personally haven't needed a lot of help.

I should mention that they have a podcast section where certain questions that are posed are addressed that way.
                    Thanks so much for your reply! I really appreciate it.
                    M

Comment

Yea if someone wants a step by step program and/or a lot of guidance with losing weight the primal way then the primal leap kit is a great investment. A lot is included and there is of course a money back guarantee. Its not for everyone but for that person who is "lost" and wants a clear direction.
                      Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Uhmmm i just purchased and received the primal leap kit and.... no passwords or links have appeared anywhere. How do i access the primal leap forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                          The Primal Leap Forum is only for Primal Leap Kit members... you need to buy the kit in order to obtain a password.
                          And here is where I'd like to thank Mark Sissons. This site is invaluable, and it's FREE. The forums are free. The PB 101 is FREE. The recipe book he sent us for FREE? Awesome! The PB Fitness book? I finally read it. For free! And so helpful. I followed the links to YouTube to watch Mark's FREE exercise videos. I've sent several friends here - all for FREE. And yes, I did buy the book, and glad I did. I confess it was half off at the Strand. But I read every page.

Mark, thank you for your generosity with this website, the recipes and the lessons. Very cool. Props.

Comment

Originally posted by stef View Post
                            And here is where I'd like to thank Mark Sissons. This site is invaluable, and it's FREE. The forums are free. The PB 101 is FREE. The recipe book he sent us for FREE? Awesome! The PB Fitness book? I finally read it. For free! And so helpful. I followed the links to YouTube to watch Mark's FREE exercise videos. I've sent several friends here - all for FREE. And yes, I did buy the book, and glad I did. I confess it was half off at the Strand. But I read every page.

Mark, thank you for your generosity with this website, the recipes and the lessons. Very cool. Props.
                            + a million
                            carl's cave

Comment

Working...
                            X