Becoming Human documentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming Human documentary

I posted this in another thread but for anyone who wants to see some serious 3-hour long Grok action, here is NOVA's recent documentary about human evolution. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...A395506823CCBC

Enjoy!

Pretty much the story Mark tells about human evolution and they give some insights into the evolution of higher human consciousness as well, which was my favorite part.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Thanks for that. Will def watch

Comment

Watching it right now. I'll report back in three hours to let you know what I think of it. I love PBS though, so it should be awesome!

Comment

I appreciate the reference to the youtube presence. Thanks.
        Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

On Netflix???
          MDA PRIMAL LIBERTARIAN GROUP

Comment

Thanks, Stabby. This is an excellent documentary.

Originally posted by shemdogg View Post
            On Netflix???
            Yes, on dvd, blu-ray and streaming.
            312/149/150

Comment

So if you become more human stabby, would that make you a tanuki? I think they have magical testicals if I'm not mistaken.
              My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

Very cool! I'm going to check this out to listen to while working today
                sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

Stabby - OK just got done watching the whole deal. Awesome show - thanks for the tip.
                  Never eat anything bigger than your own head.

Comment

Gonna have to give this a watch when I have the time to set aside
                    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
                      So if you become more human stabby, would that make you a tanuki? I think they have magical testicals if I'm not mistaken.
                      That may just be an intermediate stage, it is certainly plausible. All I have to do is figure out how to get from raccoon to furry ape, and then follow the protocol for furry ape to modern human in the documentary. Huzzah!
                      Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Working...
                      X