Terra Plana Shoe Coupon Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Plana Shoe Coupon Code

I got an email a few days ago that Terra Plana was having an online only 30% off sale.

According to the email, it expires on August 30 and is only good for online sales of Terra Plana and Vivo Barefoot shoes, except the Evo. The coupon code is WEB30.

thanks a lot for the coupon, jeffc, i just ordered shoes for my sisters wedding, and saved like 40 bucks. i really appreciate it.

Comment

Wonder if I can justify buying a pair if these. Dharma classy enough for work or do they look like water shoes?
      MDA PRIMAL LIBERTARIAN GROUP

Comment

The coupon code was good on the kid sizes for those of us with munchkin feet.

Comment

Size selection pretty weak
          MDA PRIMAL LIBERTARIAN GROUP

Comment

Yep. My size was out for the three I wanted most. I settled for fourth and last choice (oak in brown).

Thanks for the heads up!
            “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
            —Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

I wish I had some extra money around. Someone just told me about this brand of shoes. Dammit.
              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

I wish I had some extra money around. Someone just told me about this brand of shoes. Dammit.
                I wish Too!!! Thanks For heads Up!!!

Comment

Working...
                X