Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dallasites! Primal-ish restaurant

http://www.twigproductive.com/kozy/
    has anyone eaten here? The menu looks fantastic, you can even add coconut oil to anything!

Thanks for posting this. I visit DFW a couple of times a year and will check this out.

Comment

Had not heard of it before your post, but will definitely be going, soon. Thanks!

Comment

Not bad. Looks mostly gluten free, but they definitely have more primal choices than most places. I will have to try it. My wife will love it since she still eats tortillas and corn products.

Comment

Update an hour later- omg delicious! I had the hangover helper, meat, eggs, spinach, guacamole. Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
            Not bad. Looks mostly gluten free, but they definitely have more primal choices than most places. I will have to try it. My wife will love it since she still eats tortillas and corn products.
            Did you look at the breakfast/lunch menu? That is what we had. Lots of choices.

Comment

Menu looks great!!! May have to make a special trip to go inside LBJ from Plano...;-P
              Thanks for the post!
              During breakfast today, Abby asks, "How would this juicy, fat, sweet blackberry taste on top of my bacon?" I said it would taste BerrySwine...;-P

Comment

This is awesome! Lets meet here for dinner after work one weekday?! C'mon! Families invited...!

My local primal go-to restaurants are Joe T's (they cook with real lard) fajitas, Pappasitos (Arlington, etc. real butter, real cream, real mesquite grilling, etc), and Tom's Diner (Arlington. Tom actually gets good, local, real ingredients and cooks with butter that he clarifies there in the restaurant! And you can order fresh sliced local tomato instead of hashbrown or fruitcup. Their build-an-omelet RULES. Bacon + onion + mushroom + spinach FTW!).

Little Saiyan

Comment

Potager cafe in Arlington is good too, they do have a lot of non primal foods but it's all local and almost always a meat option, a veg option, and a salad that are clean. She posts the day's menu on her website each day so you can see what they're offering.

Comment

I've been here once, before PB. I found it to be pretty expensive, but tasty.

Susie

Comment

Oh yeah! Potager for sure. Cynthia rules.

-写
                      Little Saiyan

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...1502825&v=info

By the way-- while we're all here... don't forget to join the little group! I'm very interested in building a little primal camaraderie here in the metroplex.
                        Little Saiyan

Comment

Oh man....and I was >just< there. I'll have to try it over Thanksgiving when we'll (the kids, dh and I) all be there.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

We love it and used to go pretty regularly. We lived near it until we moved to North Dallas about 6 months ago. It is now our excuse to go back inside the loop.

Comment

Working...
                            X