Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My primal recipe blog is back

Hey everyone,

I started a primal recipe blog last year and then got busy with other projects around Thanksgiving. I just wanted to let you know that I am back at it now and have a couple new posts up. Today I posted a recipe for a primal bread substitute that is really convenient for sandwiches. www.thisprimallife.com

I haven't been active on this forum but have been eating primal for well over a year now and can personally attest to the fabulous health and body comp benefits of a primal lifestyle. Even my kids are semi-primal and are extremely healthy and full of fun energy. Thanks Mark! I love to share how I personally incorporate primal principles into my daily life. So come on by, have a look around, and leave a comment!

Shelley

Cool! I've been trying to follow as many primal/paleo blogs as I can, especially ones with recipes. I remember seeing yours before and I'm glad you're back!
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

I've had your site bookmarked forever and deleted it because it never got updated... looks like it goes back on the list!

Can't wait to see what you've got, I enjoyed your site immensely before!

Comment

Cool - you are on my blog list too!

Comment

A quick glance and saw this:

"Or rather, I much prefer stuffing when the ingredient list is easily distinguishable from that of my shampoo."

Funny.

Comment

Thanks. Glad you guys are happy about the return. I've got some fun stuff planned!

Comment

It's blocked at work but when i get home i will read through it

Comment

Working...
              X