How do I add a link in my sig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a link in my sig

Is this allowed,I want to link to my blog.

Thanks

I am having the same problem.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

I see the spammers aren't having this problem it must be all the practice they get around the various forums

Comment

I wonder if they are a good source of omega-3

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
        "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

I wouldnt think so, omega 3 is a brain food and they dont seem particularly smart, they might make good bacon...lol

Comment

Anyone figured this out? It's still not working for me

Comment

I was able to get a link attached to my name, but I don't remember how I did it. Something I did when I first logged in.

Comment

look at the log in/ log out bar in the upper right hand corner and click on your name. Then click on the link to edit your profile. There will be a bar to enter in the url of your website.

Comment

Thanks jpippenger. It just doesn't work though. I go to my profile, click on "edit this information", fill the website field, click on "update profile" , get the "profile updated" message, but the field comes up as blank again.

No comprende...

Comment

hmmm... maybe you should create a new account like "SerialSinner2" and add the website on the first go, maybe there is some error that doesn't allow updates

Comment

Thats a good idea, thanks again. Tried it with SerialSinner_ and it appeared to work, but as soon as I edited any other info, the problem came back and the link disappeared.

It appears I'm the only one so maybe it's an issue with my temp files or my cookies. If so I'll sort it out eventually.

Comment

Same here serialsinner. Booooo for not working links.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

lalalala

Comment

Working...
                          X