X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrams on offer - almost half price

Boys and Girls

http://www.vibramyes.com/

Edited to add: Rivvin and Daemonized are concerned about the veracity of the site on the link so ignore for now...
    Last edited by gt74; 07-01-2010, 08:24 AM.

Uh... this seems shady... I can't figure out who these guys are.

Comment

They list the wrong MSRP prices for their discounts as well. That's most likely yet another round of cheap Chinese knock offs.
      http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

That hadn't occurred to me! Thought it might be a bankruptcy clearance type thing. In which case, hold on to your wallets for now.

Comment

birthdayshoes.com lists them as a fake retailer:

http://birthdayshoes.com/these-are-n...ive-toed-shoes
          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Originally posted by batty View Post

Don't I feel the fool

Comment

Originally posted by gt74 View Post
              Don't I feel the fool
              don't! feel the fool had you already gone and bought some! a lot of the scams are really hard to detect - i'm just glad there's a resource out there to check.
              sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Originally posted by batty View Post

Thanks for that link. I do wish the official VFFs came in the same colors as some of the knockoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by gt74 View Post
                  Edited to add: Rivvin and Daemonized are concerned about the veracity of the site on the link so ignore for now...
                  And totally OT. I hate how voracity (having to do with appetite) and veracity (having to do with truth) are homophones. Yes, lots of words are but this particular pair really bugs me for some reason.

Sorry.....back to the VFFs v. VFFFakes discussion

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

Originally posted by cillakat View Post
                    And totally OT. I hate how voracity (having to do with appetite) and veracity (having to do with truth) are homophones. Yes, lots of words are but this particular pair really bugs me for some reason.
                    Must be your regional accent... they're said differently where I live.

I'm posting because I was all excited about cheap VFF and now I'm sad. Haha.
                    The secret to Zen is just two words: not always so!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkRose View Post
                      Must be your regional accent... they're said differently where I live.
                      Really? I have what's considered a neutral accent....dh has a slightly southern accent at times.

Both here in atl seem to be pronounced vəh-ras-ə-tee. Where are you? How are they pronounced in your locale?

Comment

Originally posted by cillakat View Post
                        Really? I have what's considered a neutral accent....dh has a slightly southern accent at times.

Both here in atl seem to be pronounced vəh-ras-ə-tee. Where are you? How are they pronounced in your locale?
                        Yeah, that's definitely southern.

I grew up in north western British Columbia, and I still hear my own regional accent when I speak. I'm living in Toronto now.

I pronounce veracity as vɚˈɹęsɪˈti and voracity as vɔˈɹęsɪˈti.
                        The secret to Zen is just two words: not always so!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkRose View Post
                          I pronounce veracity as vɚˈɹęsɪˈti and voracity as vɔˈɹęsɪˈti.
                          Cool. Of course when we say voracious there is more of an 'or' sound but it's sort of a cross between a schwa and an r controlled 'or'.

Thanks for responding

Comment

"If it seems to good to be true, it probably is..."
                            TimW
                            Phoenix

Comment

soooo, if anyone wants 'em, is even 'voracious' for them, I have a pair of Sprints size 38...
                              I usually fit a 38 in most any other shoe, but since my feet swell up during the day, they are a bit snug after a couple hours. I got 39s now & they are perfect. So gals, if you wear 6 1/2 to small 7 (us) or 37 I'll give them to you for shipping cost... They're that grey & green colour btw

Comment

Working...
                              X