No announcement yet.

Animals also getting fatter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my last two blogs are entering in the most important part of my quilt and blog........that the field our cells are subjected to are the most important variable of life.......when the EMF field changes all constants in science are altered........this includes Einstein's mass equivalence.......for obesity.......and it also include radiation decay rates........this is not subject to debate in the blogosphere because these are nature's laws........not man's. Inconstant Radioactive Decay Startles Physicists | Space News - YouTube

Comment

Very good points Lewis. There is so much in our modern life that affects our health, I suspect that we are seeing a culmination of a lot unhealthy influences: as mentioned diet, light, lack of sleep, toxins and I think also alienation and living lives that are disconnected from meaning; our pets are in the same boat.
      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Dr. Jack Kruse on Artificial Light, Vitamin A, EMF and the Human Race | Not Just Paleo

Comment

Working...
        X