Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    naked
    Is that kind of a like running through a cornfield backwards? I hear you are in to that.

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
      Is that kind of a like running through a cornfield backwards? I hear you are in to that.
      And my cover is blown.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

And my cover is blown.
        Haha... no jits today?

Comment

Haha... no jits today?
          1 PM. In the middle of light squats, bench press, deadlift, dips, and backwards cornfield running.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

1 PM. In the middle of light squats, bench press, deadlift, dips, and backwards cornfield running.
            Cool. I am working out the black ops 2 muscles right now, but plan on hitting a deadlift and pullup workout in a bit. Might as well. I might break out the kayak this afternoon if the weather holds

Comment

Cool. I am working out the black ops 2 muscles right now, but plan on hitting a deadlift and pullup workout in a bit. Might as well. I might break out the kayak this afternoon if the weather holds
              Nice. I'm hoping to sneak out to the pool between lifting and jits, and maybe again between jits and heading down to the ladyfriend's place for the evening. If the damn sun comes out. I command you to synthesize vitamin D!
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Nice. I'm hoping to sneak out to the pool between lifting and jits, and maybe again between jits and heading down to the ladyfriend's place for the evening. If the damn sun comes out. I command you to synthesize vitamin D!
                Sounds fun. I synthesized a boatload of vitamin d last weekend. And now my skin is peeling...

Comment

CRP, Hemoglobin A1C,Vit D3,serum ferritin,cbc(these are just lab tests) Weight, Blood pressure and Physical performance like marks exercise biomarkers are key

Comment

Working...
                  X