• Time
  • Show
Clear All

coke - pepsi.jpg

here is another reason not to consume soda
    link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

Personally I like KFC's chicken pot pie. Just a few ingredients

“Chicken Stock, Carrots, Potatoes (With Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate To Protect Color), Peas, Heavy Cream, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of Wheat Flour, Salt, Chicken Fat, Dried Dairy Blend (Whey, Calcium Caseinate), Butter (Cream, Salt), Natural Chicken Flavor With Other Natural Flavors (Salt, Natural Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Milk Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Chicken Fat, Beef Extract, Ascorbic Acid [To Help Protect Flavor]), Monosodium Glutamate, Liquid Margarine (Vegetable Oil Blend [Liquid Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed, Hydrogenated Soybean], Water, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Beta Carotene [Color]), Roasted Garlic Juice Flavor (Garlic Juice, Salt, Natural Flavors), Gelatin, Roasted Onion Juice Flavor (Onion Juice, Salt, Natural Flavors), Chicken Pot Pie Flavor (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy And Wheat Gluten Protein, Salt, Vegetable Stock [Carrot, Onion, Celery], Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Flavors, Dextrose, Chicken Broth), Chicken Stock, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides With Citric Acid to Protect Flavor, Spice, Seasoning (Soybean Oil, Oleoresin Turmeric, Spice Extractives), Parsley, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Yellow 5. Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Nonfat Milk, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Whey, Natural Flavor, Butter, Citric Acid, Dough Conditioner, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Colored With Yellow 5 & Red 40. Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavorings, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, With Not More Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added as an Anti Caking Agent, Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Spice Extractives, Citric Acid, and 2% Calcium Silicate added as Anticaking Agent, Fresh Chicken Marinated With: Salt, Sodium Phosphate and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Sodium Chloride and Anti-caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Colonel’s Secret Original Recipe Seasoning, Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Sodium Chloride and Anti-caking agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Colonel’s Secret Original Recipe Seasoning, Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavorings, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, With Not More Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added as an Anti Caking Agent, Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Garlic Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Spice Extractives, Citric Acid, and 2% Calcium Silicate Added As Anticaking Agent OR Seasoning (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives, Onion Powder), Soy Protein Concentrate, Rice Starch and Sodium Phosphates. Battered With: Water, Wheat Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and Onion Powder. Predusted With: Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Monosodium Glutamate, Spice and Onion Powder. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Salt, Soy Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Monosodium Glutamate, Spice, Nonfat Dry Milk, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Extractives of Turmeric and Extractives of Annatto. Breading Set in Vegetable oil.”
      well then

Comment

^ Wow, what's wrong with people!?

That chicken pot pie is like some sort of Frankenfoods experiment...it is hard to believe that is even legal.

Comment

@ Gadsie's post.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Fear of finding a rat tail in my pop tarts broke me of that nasty little habit when I was in college. All it took was my Mom sending me a newspaper article of someone finding a rat tail in a pop tart. I have since that day referred to them as rat tarts. I am forever grateful that she sent me that article even thought I was a little bummed at the time.

Comment

The only gross thing i've found in my foods was hair. Any hair that is not attatched to a body grosses me out. If its too close to me it will make me gag. If it touches my mouth I wont be able to eat for a few hours. yuck...

Originally posted by Primal123 View Post
              Fear of finding a rat tail in my pop tarts broke me of that nasty little habit when I was in college. All it took was my Mom sending me a newspaper article of someone finding a rat tail in a pop tart. I have since that day referred to them as rat tarts. I am forever grateful that she sent me that article even thought I was a little bummed at the time.

Comment

I went to Denny's many years ago and ordered an egg omelet. It came to me with an extremely long thick black hair arranged artfully of top of the omelet. Sent it back, got up and left and have never been back.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  I've always let the urban legend of the Kentucky Fried Rat keep me from eating at KFC. The whole rat in the food thing has actually kept me from a few things. Can't drink out of a can - might be a rat in the bottom. Can't drink cola - so dark you wouldn't see the rat 'til it was too late. At least one of my phobias has an upside.
                  Don't forget canned green beans! A few of years ago two different people both found a severed rat's head in a can of Allen's Italian cut green beans from Walmart. Kind of makes you wonder where the rest of the rat ended up...

Comment

Give me the rat, keep the KFC and Mickey D's.

I'll find a way to cook the rat and make it taste good. Healthier, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeera View Post
                      Don't forget canned green beans! A few of years ago two different people both found a severed rat's head in a can of Allen's Italian cut green beans from Walmart. Kind of makes you wonder where the rest of the rat ended up...
                      That's why I never give the gift of canned green beans.

Cuz I don't give a rat's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                        That's why I never give the gift of canned green beans.

Cuz I don't give a rat's ass.

Literally laughed out loud !
                        Thank you FW
                        link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

This deserves forwarding on me thinks

Comment

its just a delicious mouth watery dish to have.. just love it a lot
                            Last edited by AureliaWaterman; 05-21-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X