No announcement yet.

Statins Save Lives!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cholestyramine, a drug they tout, has been removed from the NIH's list.

Here's a great book published last year, 2012
    "How Statin Drugs Really Lower Cholesterol: And Kill You One Cell at a Time", by James B. and Hannah Yoseph
    This is a review, I haven't read it yet.
    "The Yosephs have written the most stunning exposť. In simple language they reveal the science, the corruption and the enormous conspiracy it took to bring statins to market. As fast paced as a Mickey Spillane novel they report the research, the fraud and the facts like a detective in hot pursuit of a Nazi war criminal. Once picked up it cannot be put down until the reading is done. It is riveting. They have accomplished the impossible: they have made both complex science and medical history fascinating to read. What could not be done in an exposť they accomplished with almost unbelievable ease. It will change your paradigms about medicine forever as will the sequel "Poisoned! (Recovery From Statin Side Effects)". Read it!"

Or this remedy, which is Great!
    23. Fish Oil Vs. Statin Drugs - YouTube
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Artbuc View Post
      Yes, but his info seems to be quite dated.
      It is a bit. But at least it isn't blatantly incorrect like that forbes article.

Comment

Originally posted by peril View Post
        reminds me of favourite oxymorons:

Military intelligence
        civil service
        american football
        medical science
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by peril View Post
          Reminds me of favourite oxymorons:

Military intelligence
          Civil service
          American football
          Medical science
          Jumbo shrimp
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

It might not be scientific, but I want to point out that my dad was put on statins for a while and he had to stop taking them because of the pain in his legs. It still bothers him. They can have very serious side effects.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Statins are the worst "popular" prescribed drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenHLi View Post
                Statins are the worst "popular" prescribed drugs.
                Yes, and the Osteoporosis drugs come second. Both types of drugs enable cells to do and prevent new ones from forming. Isn't that fun?
                "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
                X