Osteoporosis - the complete and latest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osteoporosis - the complete and latest

This seems to completely describe the latest knowledge on the pathophysiology of Osterporosis

Pathophysiology: Biological Causes of Osteoporosis | International Osteoporosis Foundation
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Some discussion of vitamins and minerals would have been better. What is actionable from that blog?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Originally posted by peril View Post
      Some discussion of vitamins and minerals would have been better. What is actionable from that blog?
      It answers the question I wanted to know, what causes itsort of. They seem to have many parts of the answer but not all. The second question "what can I do about it" can not be answered by the current knowledge set. I wanted to know that also. The best answer is not to get it. Mark gives a lot of advice on that score.

I'm going to keep taking FOSAMAX because mine is pretty severe, and up my supplements, adding silica, in hopes of a very slow recovery.
      Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-28-2013, 06:44 PM.
      "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
      X