BBC Prehistoric Autopsy, latest paleo from the BBC, good stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Prehistoric Autopsy, latest paleo from the BBC, good stuff

Ahem, I have decided that I have too much good info to post on this forum and will resume posting. I will simply use the ignore feature from now on for a few "special snowflakes". If I don't see their inane comments...they don't exist.

Last edited by Moochy; 10-29-2012, 01:45 PM.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Alice Roberts, amazing woman: Origins of Us: Human Anatomy and Evolution

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

Comment

Moochy, there are a lot of us who would miss you and all the wonderful information you dig up. Keep posting.

Robin

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        Moochy, there are a lot of us who would miss you and all the wonderful information you dig up. Keep posting.

Robin
        TY Paleobird. There are a couple of arrogant twits on these forums who tend to hijack threads or are just outright annoying...they are on ignore now...my BP is normal again.

Comment

I watched all three programmes and wouldn't have without you - thank you for posting.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Regarding the end of video 1:
            I told you Chuck Norris was a caveman!
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
            X