Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating walnuts daily may improve sperm quality

(WFS) Eating walnuts daily may improve sperm quality - HealthPop - CBS News

I found this interesting considering that both my wife and I are Primal/Paleo eaters and she was able to get pregnant very quickly compared to friends who took some time.

Our son (now 4) is also Primal/Paleo and loves it!
    My posts are for information only, based on my own research and experience. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

Originally posted by George View Post

I found this interesting considering that both my wife and I are Primal/Paleo eaters and she was able to get pregnant very quickly compared to friends who took some time.

George, I have 3 friends who eat according to CW and all three had night one stands and got pregnant. So.......

Comment

So true semen connoisseurs should only go to organic, walnut fed men?
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyH View Post
          George, I have 3 friends who eat according to CW and all three had night one stands and got pregnant. So.......
          Sounds like you hang with some loose women...Sweet!

Comment

Working...
          X