Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Anti-Paleo Screed..please refute at your leisure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
    You could have picked virtually any other paleoishsphere blogger and been pretty accurate, but Denise? Dafukman.
    Yup, I picked Denise, cause I like her non academic writing, it's easy for me to understand it and I think a lot of people feel the same. She writes good poetry too.
    Last edited by KathyH; 07-14-2012, 05:37 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
      But Mark does not BLATANTLY misinterpret other diets.
      but he still sells books and powder

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KathyH View Post
        but he still sells books and powder
        So? He is allowed to earn a living and he also shares a lot of open information here.

        Very different from misrepresenting other products to sell yours - which is very dishonest.
        Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
        PS
        Don't forget to play!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
          So? He is allowed to earn a living and he also shares a lot of open information here.

          Very different from misrepresenting other products to sell yours - which is very dishonest.
          The comment was to the person who said the guy sells books, NOTHING ELSE

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by KathyH View Post
            The comment was to the person who said the guy sells books, NOTHING ELSE
            Actually the original comment was on the author and his bias in writing.
            Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
            PS
            Don't forget to play!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
              Actually the original comment was on the author and his bias in writing.
              Actually, I didn't reply to the original comment as you can see by me quoting someone else.

              Comment


              • #22
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...html#post89986
                Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                PS
                Don't forget to play!

                Comment


                • #23
                  You talking to me?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KathyH View Post
                    You talking to me?
                    That would be the quote you made to the poster who mentioned the authors bias.

                    But for some reason it is linking out...see post 12 in this thread.

                    Quote Originally Posted by jsa23 View Post
                    Also, consider the author - he's selling a book called "The Starch Solution" - think he has an incentive to promote a plant-based diet as much as possible?

                    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
                    How different is that from Mark Sisson? He is selling books and powder.
                    Last edited by Dirlot; 07-14-2012, 07:20 AM.
                    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                    PS
                    Don't forget to play!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                      That would be the quote you made to the poster who mentioned the authors bias.
                      Hmm, no. You might want to check that link

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        All of you just need to lighten up. I remember when these threads used to informative and helpful. Whatever happened to being kind? If you have nothing nice to add, don't!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Jesus, you are stupid! I'm really interested in understanding the topic of this forum. I do not think the information is being attacked with the necessary requirements....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I thought about this rebuttal long and hard and here's the best response I could generate for Dr Macdougal.




























































                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by seaclam View Post
                              All of you just need to lighten up. I remember when these threads used to informative and helpful. Whatever happened to being kind? If you have nothing nice to add, don't!
                              I agree. While it's fun to be sarcastic, it can be mean too. To be helpful & kind, particularly on a health & wellness forum, is more important than to be witty or wicked. Although I am likely to be wicked too, but more with my friends who know me well & love me even when I'm being stupid or an ass.
                              "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                              "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                              "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X