Originally posted by MollyGolightly View Post
        What's the carb count on a bud?
        depends on your munchies afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
          8 grams
          Nice.

Comment

I always thought it was pot that gave me the munchies, but it's not. It's carbs. Good to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by windypasswheeler View Post
              I always thought it was pot that gave me the munchies, but it's not. It's carbs. Good to know that.
              So a sweet potato gives you the munchies? A banana gives you the munchies?
              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by windypasswheeler View Post

Comment

I think the munchies is just a figment of someones imagination. I never actually felt SUPER HUNGRY while under the influence, unless I was actually hungry. IMO being bored is what gives people the munchies. During a high someone is going to be involved in what ever the most interesting thing is at the current moment. Let it be nature, movies, music, etc. Unfortunately food can be VERY interesting at times especially when nothing better is going. Once you get involved in eating food which the joy of eating is enhanced by the effects of the marijuana, watch out!

just my little theory of the munchies.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                    Yes, I get the inexplicable urge to pair it with some tasty fat and protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                      Yes, I get the inexplicable urge to pair it with some tasty fat and protein.
                      That's GOOD. Sweet potatoes may have a lot of Vitamin A but its not really Vitamin A. It's a pre-cursor. Only animal products have Vitamin A. Our bodies can convert "Vitamin A" from plants (it's really Beta Carotene) but we need to eat fat with it. So, enjoy butter with sweet potato. It will help your body absorb more of the "Vitamin A."

Comment

Working...
                      X