Cancer is a... fungus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer is a... fungus?

I just read this one, from Mercola. If there's anything to it, then... whoa. Watch the embedded video--it's long, but worth the time.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...aspx?source=nl

Check out my blog here.

Mercola's internet marketing squeeze page from hell has always frustrated the heck out of me.

It's a wonder he makes so much $$$.

But I can't even see the video cause I need to opt in to see it, and then when I do I get sent to another page on the site to try and squeeze some mulah out of my wallet.

My wife says "Bahh!"

I agree.

Bahh! With an extra H!

-Sean

P.S. You must enter your name and email to read this post.

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

Our diet is like an anit-candida diet.

I had issues with that when I started the diet... got a breakout of ringworm and athletes foot. It was wierd. It passed and I assumed it was the candida die off symptoms.

I knew a guy (friends grandfather) with pancreotic cancer and gave him like 6 months to live. He changed to an alkyline diet rich in veggies and a bunch of what I considered weird stuff... (was young at the time so didn't really pay attention) but the guy lived another 10 years.

Comment

Sugar is cancer's favorite food (candida's too). There's a book called "Beating Cancer with Nutrition" -- the writing is terrible, but the message appears well-supported. Basically, the idea is that cancers can often be starved into remission by nutritional modification. The resulting diet? Pretty primal.

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Arthur I know it's not but the guy you just spoke about reminded me of Dr. Donald Kelly, who practically cured his pancreatic cancer with a change of diet, one of the founders of metabolic typing.

Cancer is not an end all be all, people just have to read and discover that it can be beaten.

sigpic
          In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Comment

I'd heard for a long time that cancer thrives in an acid environment, so to speak--without understanding what that meant/implied. His hypothesis certainly does make sense...

Check out my blog here.

Comment

I think Mercola is starting to lose it

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
              "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

I didn't want to enter my email address either so I just made up a fake one (no actual account, just welkrejk@hotmail.com or something)

Interesting idea.. and if I ever end up with cancer I'd be way willing to try the baking soda thing BEFORE subjecting myself to chemo or radiation "therapies." I mean, if it can't hurt...

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

My comp sucks and I can't watch the video. Would you mind sharing what the baking soda thing is? I'm just interested!

Comment

[quote]

I think Mercola is starting to lose it</blockquote>

When did the guy ever have an "it" to lose? I take just about everything he says with a couple tons of salt.

Comment

I think you gotta take Mercola w/ a grain a salt. I&#39;m on his mailing list and always have a fun time reading what he comes out with. Some of it is useful, some of it funny, and some of it totally out there on the deep end.

I do agree w/ the sugar statements. Candida thrives on sugar, and I do believe cancer does too.

Comment

Actually I do not even think that that idea is completely over the top and ridiculous. There&#39;s alaso a book out there about that theory and from what I&#39;ve read the treatment actually seems to be pretty successful. I still would take it with a grain of salt, but I honestly think that it is possible.

Comment

take it with a grain of.... sodium bicarbonate?

heheheh sorry i had to.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

I still get his newsletter as well, if only for the entertainment factor. He’s definitely got some interesting ideas, but when I read about his “Emotional Freedom Technique” where you can just tap your pounds away or something, I lol’ed.

Comment

I now know two people who were going to beat cancer with alternative therapies, meditation, diet, anything but gawdforbid, modern medicine.

One&#39;s in the grave and the other in hospice. OTOH, my father is alive two years beyond his original predicted date of death. Yes, he is still dying, but he definitely would be in the niche well before now if we hadn&#39;t gone the chemo route.

I&#39;m not saying to not be aware of things like diet, just know that if and when it does "cure" cancer, it&#39;s rare and perhaps even a statistical fluke. Just like my dad&#39;s liver cancers; still no pain.

And yeah, I won&#39;t grace Mercola&#39;s pages with his squeeze. Rot in hell. Compare that to all the information Mark puts out there and he still seems to make a good living. Grace coming back at him. Mercola, Art Devany, Cordain, not generous players.

Comment

Working...
                              X