No announcement yet.

Cancer is a... fungus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe some things this guy says, but alot of the time hes trying to push some product of his now. a few years back his website was quite useful, i was on his mailing list i do have a sign in to there you dont have to pay money to read his stuff either. i just used an old email that i barely read anymore to log in so that i dont have to worry about spam either (i do this with alot of sites).

i read up on the grain and sugar section, which actually made me pursue more information and i found my way here.

Comment

[quote]

I still get his newsletter as well, if only for the entertainment factor. He’s definitely got some interesting ideas, but when I read about his “Emotional Freedom Technique” where you can just tap your pounds away or something, I lol’ed. </blockquote>

Not the best example. EFT actually does work.

Comment

OTB, what about those people that are on a rotten meat diet? Someone just posted a thread about it recently. I did a quick skim through the material about the guy and he has a large following of people many of whom claim to be cured of cancer.

Comment

[quote]

Sugar is cancer&#39;s favorite food
          </blockquote>

That appears to be the case. i recently stumbled upon an article mentioning ketogenic diets as a "metabolic treatment" for cancer: http://bit.ly/4G4ZBq

And yes, I should have added the word "completely" after my statement about Mercola&#39;s sanity.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
          "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

It&#39;s important to take Mercola with a grain of salt, especially when he&#39;s peddling this or that. But he does advocate a dietary approach that&#39;s very much in line with primal eating, and his emails are often a decent launching point for some interesting ideas about health.

Check out my blog here.

Comment

chippers, people can claim anything they want. People lie. People are misinformed to start with. People will even eat rotten meat......like the vultures here yesterday eating a dead fish by the seawall.

We aren&#39;t vultures.

Comment

Cancer treatment is one of those things that falls under individual preference. If someone want to go an alternative route, that&#39;s fully their decision. And right.

One can get conventional treatment and do well, or they can get conventional treatment and end up bedridden with very little quality of life. Same goes with other therapies. For me, it&#39;d be a matter of quality over quantity.

Having watched my father go through chemotherapy, I think I&#39;d give the baking soda a try first. He died within a year anyway, with lungs full of holes that couldn&#39;t hold air anymore and spent more time in the hospital, than out of it. I don&#39;t want to go through that.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
                Current weight: 199
                Goal: 145

Comment

Hey, baking soda completely wiped out my gout attacks. (Ive posted on this before). It was amazing and eye opening.

Comment

I know someone that cured himself and several other people of cancer. His name is Kelley Eidem. He helped me enormously with my diabetes and kidney problems. No one else ever managed to do that. I emailed and he gave me advice, no money involved.

Comment

I personally know 2 people (they are colleagues of each other) here in Vancouver, WA who cured themselves of cancer via nutrition and following Mercola&#39;s methods. I&#39;d never heard of Mercola until I met them.

I personally witnessed amazing visible changes in one of the women as she was receiving the weekly sodium bicarbonate infusions. When I first met her, her hand was completely covered in skin cancer. It&#39;s now gone. And the whites of her eyes are clear and beautiful and she looks 15 years younger. (She is 60-ish.)

The other woman had (past tense) cervical cancer. When two of her relatives also were diagnosed with cancer (one with colon cancer, the other with lymphoma), they also went on the Mercola protocol and intense nutrition plan (which, BTW, is remarkably similar to Primal....) and are both now cancer-free as well.

Comment

So baking soda is the cure for cancer?

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
                        ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Comment

I don&#39;t believe Mercola, myself, but it is intriguing to talk about cancer and alternative medicine. Weston Price Foundation have articles on their website about herbal remedies in the treatment of cancer, and there was an interesting article in the NYT recently about scientists reevaluating &#39;old ideas&#39; about cancer, like cancer growing from wounded tissue, which most scientists apparently don&#39;t believe is true.

Comment

Working...
                          X