Phyto-oestrogens in beer ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm just messing with you. I'll keep a look out at whiskey prices, though truth be told it would take me a year to drink a bottle.
    I know you are. We go through about 2-3 bottles of Jameson a year. I like it in my coffee on occassion.
    Georgette

Comment

So this is why a lot of dudes have moobs and need bro-zieres?
      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
        So this is why a lot of dudes have moobs and need bro-zieres?
        I thought I deleted that picture...I mean... >.>

Comment

NEWS FLASH: BEER TURNS MEN INTO WOMEN!...
          Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption.

The theory states that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were each fed 6 pints of beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating and refused to apologize when wrong.
          And the meek shall inherit the earth.
          What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
            I like it in my coffee on occassion.
            We do that with bourbon. We call it a 'Scudder' in honor of the great Lawrence Block character who gave us the idea. Great on a cool morning, particularly when we're out at our cabin.....

Comment

Norcal Margarita (tequila, lime, ice, club soda) > Beer. Shoutout to Robb Wolf's recipe. Better drinking through chemistry!
              It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change - Charles Darwin

Comment

+1 Norcal Margarita = no carbs

Comment

Working...
                X