No announcement yet.

Fat-burning Vinegar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melody: re; your love of anything fermented. Have you come up with a primal substitute for bourbon?
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

The glass of water with some apple cider vinegar and a teaspoonful of honey first thing in the morning is an old Amish habit. Helps many things, is my impression.

They no doubt grew their own apples, and some of them probably kept their own bees as well. As a health habit, this one exhibits some good low-cost self-sufficiency.

Malic acid is supposed to help with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, in combination with magnesium. Apples are a rich source of malic acid.

Well, why not have some?

Comment

Originally posted by periquin View Post
        Back in 1968 I was passing some time in a big town called Caribou, Maine with a friend that went through some service time with me. (He said that they changed the population sign every time he went home or left.)
        I had to laugh at this quote, same could be said for the small fishing village where I live here on the coast of Maine.
        You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

i had a very quick look through that study and it appeared to me that the subjects weren't allowed more than 25mls of alcohol in the test period (which I assumed was 8 weeks) That might explain why they lost weight and body fat. I hate ACV (I hate apples actually, I cant even stand being in the same room as someone eating one, the smell makes me gag) but I might seriously consider it if it meant I'd drop some fatty bits round my middle

Comment

Working...
          X