Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Paleo Solution Where to buy with Paypal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Paleo Solution Where to buy with Paypal?

I can't find a site that has paypal as an option to purchase this book. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Family Living Simple blog

Facebook

Twitter @Famlivingsimple

ebay?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Try this: http://www.ppaccepted.com/books-and-...html#bookstore
      312/149/150

Comment

ABE Books, "http://www.abebooks.com/".

Comment

If you set up an account I'm sure you can use paypal to buy it on Amazon.
          ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhi View Post
            This is incorrect.

Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, payment from your bank account, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes, and the Amazon Store Card.

We do not currently accept international wire transfers, PayPal, or Smart Cards.
            http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=513058
            312/149/150

Comment

thanks
              Family Living Simple blog

Facebook

Twitter @Famlivingsimple

Comment

Doht!!! I guess I'm set up on the 1 click option.

Sorry about that.
                ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

I want to warn you all about the Amazon 1 Click Option... DON'T EVER DO IT ! ! ! You have no control over your order once you have clicked it.

You can get SCREWED ROYALLY on shipping charges ! If you do the normal order, you can always cancel the order if you don't like the shipping charges. I had this happen to me where the responding store charged me $55 for shipping an item that should have been no more than $6. The 1-click option eliminates any kind of complaints against the dealer, and locks you into a lengthily battle to seek redress.

NEVER USE THE 1 CLICK OPTION

Grizz

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                    I want to warn you all about the Amazon 1 Click Option... DON'T EVER DO IT ! ! ! You have no control over your order once you have clicked it.
                    I didn't know that. I've never used the 1-click checkout as I always have to pick which shipping address to use. Plus I always need to check the free shipping box and I was never sure if the quickie checkout would allow that.

Thanks for the heads up although the OP can't order his book through Amazon.
                    312/149/150

Comment

Working...
                    X