World Wide Epidemic of Scabies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the remedy,:,
    I was staying in a motel and I contracted scabies from a girl that was trying to be my friend, I went to the ER and the receptionist told me some classified info when I told him I couldn't wait 8 hours for a doctor, I contracted scabies, he told me it's an epidemic here in Los Angeles, and he gave me a remedy that those doctors in suits looked over, those white suits don't mean sh!t... It's about time we get doctors who actually paid attention to their studies and patients instead of misdiagnosing and giving pills for us to digest with no remedy in a hurry to go onto the next patient and ruin someone else's stomach with a misdiagnosis....

.:.Scabies Remedy.:.

You will need: 1)Benadryl or Wal-dryl anti itch cream
    2) Benadryl (pink pill) knock off brand works too

Take 2 benadryl 3 times a day
    rub benadryl on affected area 3 times a day
    Do this for 7-10 days until you know the scabies are gone

You will have a side effect of lucidity, this will pass and you will be scabie free, make sure if you touch your scabies don't touch another area, keep doing this and it will work, you will have relief soon enough to realize it works, I promise

Comment

You will have a side effect of lucidity, this will pass and you will be scabie free, make sure if you touch your scabies don't touch another area, keep doing this and it will work, you will have relief soon enough to realize it works, I promise

Comment

Don't use bleach wtf ? I know the remedy,:,
        I was staying in a motel and I contracted scabies from a girl that was trying to be my friend, I went to the ER and the receptionist told me some classified info when I told him I couldn't wait 8 hours for a doctor, I contracted scabies, he told me it's an epidemic here in Los Angeles, and he gave me a remedy that those doctors in suits looked over, those white suits don't mean sh!t... It's about time we get doctors who actually paid attention to their studies and patients instead of misdiagnosing and giving pills for us to digest with no remedy in a hurry to go onto the next patient and ruin someone else's stomach with a misdiagnosis....

Comment

Hi Mark
          Ty so much for sharing ur protocol. My sin came Home itching in September then my brother started then I . My brother and I have been to the dermatologist he swears it's eczema or something but how could all 3 of us get eczema? Anyways, I ordered the diamatacous earth food grade grape seed oil and we are starting ur regime. For some strange reason my son stopped itching and has no bumps or rash before his wrists were really bad w rashes and between his fingers. Regardless, my query is y the mattress and pillow encasing ? Is it absolutely necessary my sons mattress is 12 inch thick and I previously have bought a cover and it just rips when trying to put on?
          Ty
          ItchyViki

Comment

Working...
          X