• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin D and Inflammation

Head on over to Peter's blog to read the full text. Important stuff:
    http://coolinginflammation.blogspot....eficiency.html

from 2009
    The media discovered the vitamin D deficiency pandemic last week. Amazingly researchers were recorded on camera saying that the D deficiencies are caused by insufficient exposure to ultraviolet in sunlight and inadequate consumption of vitamin D-laced milk. Have all of these people been avoiding the biomedical journals?

It seems that the simplest conclusion is that chronic inflammation leads to vitamin D deficiency, even though vitamin D deficiency may also contribute to inflammation.

This also probably means that chronic inflammation makes it harder for skin to produce vitamin D during exposure to sunlight.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Thanks for spreading the word about vitamin D Cillakat.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
    X