Fat bias harms school kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat bias harms school kids

Kids who get ridiculed about weight can suffer lasting psychological harm.

This is news?

Comment

This could be avoided in some situations with the use of a simple white t-shirt.

Comment

HAHAHAHA Bane, and you are an onion fan...geeze man stop being me with wicked awesome abs, christ man.
        My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

HAHAHA, dude are you man crushing on me?!!

Comment

Lol there may be some broners involved, nothing too weird though.
            My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

awww...a wee primal bromance going on there!
              Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
              **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

I read the title and thought this was about how schools are now beginning to monitor student lunches from home. I was just having a conversation with a parent whose school sent a letter that all home lunches will be evaluated to ensure that the children are supplied with "nutritious" (whole grains are mentioned...sigh) meals from home. It lead to us discussing my primal diet and how I eat "high fat" and that what I consume would most likely be considered unhealthy/unacceptable, even though I'm one of the healthiest people I know. Anywho...that's another topic altogether

Comment

Rip city, please tell me that is a joke.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure8410 View Post
                    Rip city, please tell me that is a joke.
                    It sounds a lot like Tom McNaughton's school lunch inspection experience, so probably not...
                    Check out my blog here.

Comment

Unfortunately, it's not

Comment

Ughhhhhh that is just ridiculously obnoxious to any who eat healthy

My blog

Comment

Working...
                        X