Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, this is a link to a good history lesson, I guess.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, this is a link to a good history lesson, I guess.

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...ion/built1.htm

http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...ion/built2.htm

Enjoy Guys! Hope it's helpful.

Eat every 2-3 hours? Yeah, wouldn't want to "eat your own muscle"! Most of the article seems to be pretty good, though. Some inaccuracies about a paleolithic diet and what foods were available, but not bad.
    Give me liberty. Exploration of other options will be vigorously discouraged.

Wondering something sciencey? Ask me in my Ask a Biochemist Thread

Comment

There's two of these threads, MG. I paged you in the other one because I commented beyond my pay scale.

Comment

I just found out about the 'quick reply' option. Grol, yes, I replied to your in another post. I just wanted to use a lot of posts to get more responses and ideas out of curiousity. I think I had about 5 posts of the same article to five threads.

Comment

I just wanted to use a lot of posts to get more responses and ideas out of curiosity.
          It might be a good idea to keep it to one post. That would keep the discussion in one place, and avoid the impression of spam.

My $0.02
          quette's journal

Comment

ahh..I see..so that how it is. Okay then, It just seem that the article speaks to a lot of threads here.

Comment

so that how it is.
              No, not really -- it's how I happen to see things, but I'm not anyone in particular around here. Five different identical threads on the same forum at once just strikes me as overkill.

The article does speak to a lot of threads. In cases such as that, I would suggest participating in the threads where it is relevant, and add your voice, and/or posting one single thread.
              quette's journal

Comment

Yeah, but I guess me sharing information and articles is enough. Knowledge shared is good, but generally, don't want to participate too much in threads and posts----they bore me.

Comment

Working...
                X