Feel SO good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel SO good

Thank you Paleo. I just wanted to share my first paleo success/ milestone. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in (and that includes an ice-cream binge, a little wine, popcorn and chocolate too--I gently eased my way in) and yesterday a co-worker commented, "you're thinner!" And today another 3 commented! "You've lost weight, looking thinner, and another said I look radiant from head to toe." My stomach has deflated and this inflammation is on it's way out! And you know what? I FEEL incredible. Inside and out. Thank you God for introducing me to this healing diet! Any other early success out there? Or long-term! Send your wins my way!

Un saludo!

Un saludo!

Hey oliveu congratulations! You really did a great job, people like you are inspiration for me as I am also in a process to loose weight and some times when my mood is off people like you help me to cop up with it. You can have a look at womens tops.
    Last edited by michaelirizarry; 07-05-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you 😊😊 keep along! Great job

Un saludo!

Comment

Hi there. I'm 2.5 weeks in as well. Starting weight was 185. I hit 173 on Sunday which was my 14th day. I'm down a pant size and feel great. I still have a long road ahead, but I'm not suffering by any means. In fact I'm enjoying the food. Staying patient to see physical change (fat reduction from my problem areas) is my biggest challenge. Working out with weights as well as some long walks.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heyy oliveu. ! Congratulations !

Comment

stay the course..it will continue

Comment

How's it going?

Comment

Working...
              X