3 months in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months in

I started eating primally January 6 after ending the holidays feeling tired and disgusted. After 2 months I started the PBF. Currently I walk 1 hour 5 days a week. (Just started that last week when the weather finally broke), bodyweight routine 2-3 days (I'm still on the first progression of Mark's bodyweight routine, I was massively out of shape), treadmill sprints once per week.

SW 237. 5'7", 45 years old. CW 202. Hoping to see Onederland next week for the first time in about 9 years.

I have a long way to go but for the first time ever I have hope that I'll actually be fit and healthy when I get there. And be able to stay that way.

I have always carried my weight in hips , thighs, butt. Happy that the super unhealthy stuff around my waist is almost gone! Hoping my arms shrink a little before summer.

I'm excited to be posting here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job! You're off to an excellent start. Onederland awaits!
    5' 9" 47 YO F
    PB start June 2, 2012
    Pre PB SW = 180 (no scale at home, Mom's scale January - 153lbs!)
    Current deadlift 245 lbs, squat 165 lbs, bench press 135 lbs

PB Journal

Comment

You look great! How exciting you are almost to onederland!

Comment

Thanks! I find it so easy to stay motivated because I'm not hungry like I was back in my WW days. Packing up too-big clothes is nice too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How exciting is it to watch the bodyfat drop off! It is bittersweet, sweet I have to buy new clothes (third set now) and bitter (third time spending money on clothes!) Sounds like your perfectly on track, it does slow down (at least mine has) but enjoy the process and be proud of what you are achieving

Comment

You look great! I cant believe that was only three months! I can relate about the cloths. I am wearing an old pair of scrubs that are far too big for me. One cool/shaming thing was I got a ton of cloths from my parents last christmas and was too fat to wear them. Now they all fit great! keep it up your are doing great.
            6'1" 30 y/o male
            June 2013 - 310+lbs
            April 2014 - 230lbs
            "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Comment

Great job, JebsMom.

Comment

That's awesome! Just 3 months and you're already showing some absolutely fantastic drastic differences.
                Way to go!
                DD born August 2012
                TTC #2
                SW: 1/20/14- 212.4
                CW: 2/21/14- 202.6 (9.8 loss)
                Goal: Short term, get below 200 and get pregnant. Long term, get to 120-130
                Mini goal, get in to a size 12.

My boring uneventful journal for your viewing pleasure

Comment

Great results in 3 months! Took me a year to lose 30 lbs!

Comment

You're looking great! 30 pounds is a huge difference!

I'm inspired to take some "before" pictures tonight! And... hopefully have my own 3 month in success story to share!
                    37 F Too many lbs
                    Goal: Health

Started Primal 2011
                    Restarted Primal March 2014

"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too."
                    Fortune cookie

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

You look awesome! Wow!! So, maybe an option for having to buy clothes as you lose weight... how about a consignment shop? I don't know if there are many out there for men but there are a ton for ladies. Take the clothes in that don't fit and put them on consignment and then when they sell use the credit to buy the new size. I LOVE my local consignment shop!

Comment

Wow! Great job. The difference in those pics is amazing!
                          "To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear" - Buddha.

103.4kg - SW 10 March 14
                          102.3kg - Primal SW 14 March 14
                          101.2kg - CW
                          65kg - Goal Weight

10 Year Wedding Anniversary 11 December 2014. Bring on the hot wife .

Comment

👍👍👏👏👏👏💪💪💪😄😄😄

Comment

The picture says it all! Fantastic! You can't argue with results!
                              March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                              Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Working...
                              X