No announcement yet.

Two new Primals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well even at my 'normal' weight my (all rather large) family keeps telling me I'm not looking after myself. They hug me and say "hmm, you're not getting any bigger, are you?" and now I've (unintentionally) almost dropped a dress size. So I think they'll assume that I've just got an eating disorder.

I might start mentioning it on my Facebook page a bit, just as an aside, to see if it catches anyone's attention. You never know your luck. Maybe I'll get an extra copy of the book so I have a spare to lend out!

Comment

Originally posted by Helen in Oz View Post
      I might start mentioning it on my Facebook page a bit, just as an aside, to see if it catches anyone's attention. You never know your luck. Maybe I'll get an extra copy of the book so I have a spare to lend out!
      I have two copies of the book, both are on loan and I have another friend wanting to read it when I get a copy back.
      Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

I have found success in introducing people to the primal lifestyle. I haven't put anyone into the primal diet though. I generally encourage people to get adequate sleep, eat real food, and show them primal exercises like barefoot running, MovNat, and see positive results.

Comment

Working...
        X