63 days later....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 days later....

So today is day 63 of being primal. I have the Platinum package autoshipped to my house. I love the Primal Fuel, its delicious. The vitamins must be working wonders because everything has changed for the better for me. My general attitude is great, my GERD is GONE GONE GONE!! Id battled with GERD and took OTC Prilosec for 10 years. Im ashamed of the damage that may have caused. My IBS is GONE! Pretty much everything in my entire digestive tract is feeling great and working great. Those are the reasons I changed my eating and living.

Ive also lost 18lbs of pure body fat, wend down 4 inches in pants size and get comments every single day from those who know me, but maybe have not seen me in a month or two.

Small aches and pains which were a constant, gone. I feel faster and I feel like Im getting younger everyday!

Ive just recently implemented working out, still a noob at that but I will learn!

Some pics! I though Id never show the before, and have not looked at it since I took it, until today when I took the 2nd photo.

Never going back, gonna keep pressing forward! Im loving the new me!
    Attached Files
    42 yrs, 5'11", heaviest weight 205, current 165 and feel amazing!

Congrats!! Your pics have not been approved yet, but I am sure they are great!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Comment

Thanks KrisT, the daily feeling (and of course the person I see in the mirror too!) Is what keeps me motivated. My wife is not interested in changing her own food intake or our 2 daughters food choices or intake. That kinda sucks but I won't let it get to me. They say misery loves company and I do get questioned about my diet and exercise. Lucky I have support of my best buddy who is also primal. We love talking about our food and how we feel good and how we look. He's lost over 30 pounds and feels great too.

How long does it take for the pics to be approved?

Comment

Originally posted by jwm2k3 View Post

How long does it take for the pics to be approved?
        It can often seem like a lifetime. lol

Congratulations on your success!

Comment

Congratulations!
          High Weight: 225
          Weight at start of Primal: 189
          Current Weight: 174
          Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

Originally posted by tapper47 View Post
            It can often seem like a lifetime. lol

Congratulations on your success!
            but if you upload them to photo bucket then post us the link we will see them sooner.
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Pic are up! I'm continuing the weight lifting and starting to see some muscle growth. I'm working out 3 times a week, and trying to increase the weights.
              Last edited by jwm2k3; 12-22-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Wow...your pics look great.

Congrats on your success and I hope it continues to help improve life and even inspire your family. I am in a similar situation. Hubby is not interested in primal...maybe someday.
                44 F 5'5
                SW 205.4
                CW 180.4
                GW 150

Comment

Congrats!
                  What an amazing progression and what a difference that 18 pounds made!
                  You look so much healthier (& happier).
                  K

Comment

Awesome progress! Very motivating seeing that you only lost 18 pounds.

Comment

Thanks! Yes, 18 lbs and once that happened, I started working out, lifting weights and have since put a few lbs back on...hopefully all muscle!

Just turned 42 years old yesterday and I've been getting some sexy compliments lately. Sure does make me feel good!

Comment

UPDATE: At approximately 1 year in eating primal, I've kept all the body fat off! The workout regimen could use some bolstering but all in all I'm feeling much better than I did before primal.

My goal is to stay fit, continue eating the way I do and keep up with my supplements.

I'm still LGN! And am still GERD and IBS free!!

Still no family support, but it's ok. I'm taking care of myself...forever!

I'm at about 163-165lbs and very happy with my daily feeling and appearance.

Thanks for reading! It feels good to express my happiness!

Comment

Congrats! I love to read these stories of sustained success!
                          Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Good progress, great attitude, way to go! You will feel even better as you get your exercise going. Keep working on getting your wife involved, it's my pet theme that having your spouse involved makes everything Primal easier to do and maintain through the occasional off days/weeks. Your outstanding progress so far should provide incentive to her.
                            The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Comment

Very cool! Looks like a major change in body composition. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                              X