No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilled sweet tea melon balls? That sounds... delicious. *googles* 2 tbsps of honey, tea, 4 cups of fruit, with some low fat - why low fat? - frozen yogurt for garnish. Not terrible but not sure what makes it diabetic friendly. The fact that it's not absolutely FULL of sugar?
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Friend's FB status:
      Currently enjoying a bullet proof coffee and a vegan apple cinnamon muffin!!

*facepalm* you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalMama View Post
        Friend's FB status:

*snork*

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Friend's FB status:

A vegan muffin could also be a paleo treat: dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free. Lots of recipes like that overlap. Sounds to me like a treat, but since they specifically said it was gluten...yeah. Probably not approaching the meal from the right angle. I feel like a high fat vegan diet would fail miserably.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm fairly certain it wasn't gluten free or anywhere near paleo. RAW vegan overlaps a lot with paleo, but regular vegan, not so much.

Also, bp coffee isn't really meant to be part of a meal (especially if that "meal" is a vegan muffin)

Sent from my One using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

I'm fairly certain it wasn't gluten free or anywhere near paleo. RAW vegan overlaps a lot with paleo, but regular vegan, not so much.

Also, bp coffee isn't really meant to be part of a meal (especially if that "meal" is a vegan muffin)

Sent from my One using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
              Personally, I sometimes have gluten free treats when I'm feelin' it. Not that often, but I have a gluten-free cheesecake in the oven right now... almond flour crust. Would I have a vegan gluten-free muffin for breakfast? Never, but maybe as a dessert in the evening...

However, the second part made me giggle because you're absolutely right. I'm petty sure bp coffee is supposed to be an 'instead of food' thing. And coupling it with a vegan muffin is just giggle worthy.

Comment

• As long as they are -enjoying- it...

Comment

• The last three points intrigue me.
                  Is any of it true?

Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                  Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                  "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                  "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                  "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• "40% should include..." Is funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
                      The last three points intrigue me.
                      Is any of it true?

The heart healthy thing is bull pucky. Haven't we debunked the anti-cholesterol myth yet? The thing about whole wheat is somewhat true... if you're comparing it to refined wheat. As for good carbs, 40% is arbitrary and if you want that much, it's not hard to get it from sweet potatoes, fruits and vegetables rather than wheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                        Your images have to end with some kind of image extension, like .jpeg or .gif
                        Just when I thought I'd figured out image sharing on MDA... I swear I will never post images again. Until I accidentally wander down the aides in the commissary again.

Comment

• Just use imgur.

Hi RR
                          Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

K.A.A.N. - L.T.N. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocmse1Ef4

Comment

Working...
                          X