No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite part of those things is the number of sex tips each month. 72 things... 58 things..... do they have a fish bowl with little papers and some dice.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      My personal favorite was the one that said play with his balls with giving him head. Uh... Duh?
      My point exactly. If you are just learning these things, you are in the remedial class.
      sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• RitaRose's Ultimate Guide To Sex

1. Have fun.
        2. Try something new every once in a while.

Yup, that's it, the full list.

Cosmo is just annoying, but I loved it when I was very young and had no actual skills other than showing up naked.
        Durp.

Comment

• 3. Speak up if something does/does not feel good. Seriously. Your partner can't read you mind, tell them what you do/do not like.

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
            My personal favorite was the one that said play with his balls with giving him head. Uh... Duh?
            What magazine was it that said, "Tips for married sex: 1. After you say "I do" never blow him again." ?

My ex-wife apparently subscribed and who ever decided that needs to die.

Going back to CW wisdom and amusement...I have house guest who is eating whole grain shredded wheat. It is about 3 ingredients, all grains, but lacks all the 'wtf is that?' list of ingredients. On the box it touts how Post is happy to bring you a health food without all the fillers and how great it is to eat real food. Um..then why the fuck not just eat real food? And then Post, explain to me why you make all that other processed crap if real food is so good.

Comment

• So I went into the doctor, told him about my mostly meat diet (he's vegan), he said "so you're on the paleo diet" and then proceeded to recommend tofu because of my activity level.
              WTF!? He knows how I eat and then makes a recommendation that completely goes against it.

I then brought up the estrogen synthesizing properties of tofu/soy and he brushed it off like dust off a hat.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoyoteVick View Post
                Also, how the hell would you even do that!!! I can barely keep listerine in my mouth for the amount of time it takes to rinse my gums with it. OUCH.

Seriously, the tips that aren't downright idiotic are so basic that if you don't know to do them, I can't help you. Like, OMG he might enjoy having his nipples played with?!?!? HOW NAUGHTY!!!! *rolls eyes*
                Seriously right? The only rule about sex: Try new things, and make sure you're both enjoying it.
                I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by hazmat View Post
                  I love when people order egg white omelets and whole wheat toast at the deli. The CW is beaten into these people's heads.
                  You should be asking for all those egg yolks.

Originally posted by Nion View Post
                  Some of them are downright stupid, honestly. I saw one with about keeping Listerine in your mouth while sucking for a 'cooling sensation'.
                  It's ain't gonna be cooling. it will be stinging and BURNING
                  Back to multi-tasking again...
                  A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

• The Listerine comment reminds me about that fire and ice condom or lube or something. Ok, so icy hot in the jock strap is an age old prank because it DOESN't feel good and now you want me to put that shit on my junk willingly?

Comment

• Speaking of bucking conventional wisdom, my One Rule is the longer I do the same things with the same person, and work more on what's going on between us outside the bedroom, the less it's about technique and the more intimate, spiritual, satisfying, and mind-blowing it becomes. My father told me the same thing after nearly 30 years of marriage and only now, after 14 years of my own, do I have the immense privilege of really living how right he was.
                      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                        Speaking of bucking conventional wisdom, my One Rule is the longer I do the same things with the same person, and work more on what's going on between us outside the bedroom, the less it's about technique and the more intimate, spiritual, satisfying, and mind-blowing it becomes.
                        So very true. Sex is better when the relationship as a whole is great.
                        Durp.

Comment

• So today I got told by a friend that does medicine that PB will put me in a coma. MAN I look forward to that day.

Also apparently "following a caveman diet is really idiotic". Lets be honest, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and maybe actually reading in to the subject would be better than making assumptions.
                          My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah1990 View Post
                            So today I got told by a friend that does medicine that PB will put me in a coma. MAN I look forward to that day.

Also apparently "following a caveman diet is really idiotic". Lets be honest, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and maybe actually reading in to the subject would be better than making assumptions.
                            Maybe a BACON coma.
                            I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Not a full-blown coma, but the smell of bacon cooking can put me into a swoon.

Comment

• mmmm bacon
                                My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X