Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    They have been showing a Honey Bunches of Oats commercial recently where a factory worker brags that she smells like cookies because she works there......
    A heated vat of grain and sugar smells like cookies? How unexpected.
    37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

• I got a Y membership from work for cheap. I work out at a lifting gym, but my cardio is in a slump. I like group fitness classes, so I tried 2 at the Y. The first one was "body pump" full of half squats and weird shit that made my pecs hurt in a bad way. The instructor was obese.... and suggested I take the spin class she was teaching right after. Ahhh... the flabby body of chronic cardio and whole grains. Sorry you work so hard to look so unfit. The other class was also taught by an obese woman and included 5,789 biceps curls and triceps extensions couple with burpees and other random shit. Just no. No idea why the hell I bothered. But yes, two poster women for looking like hell while eating right and working out. God bless CW.

Back to Wendler, hip thrusts and hill sprints at the gross gym.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        I got a Y membership from work for cheap. I work out at a lifting gym, but my cardio is in a slump. I like group fitness classes, so I tried 2 at the Y. The first one was "body pump" full of half squats and weird shit that made my pecs hurt in a bad way. The instructor was obese.... and suggested I take the spin class she was teaching right after. Ahhh... the flabby body of chronic cardio and whole grains. Sorry you work so hard to look so unfit. The other class was also taught by an obese woman and included 5,789 biceps curls and triceps extensions couple with burpees and other random shit. Just no. No idea why the hell I bothered. But yes, two poster women for looking like hell while eating right and working out. God bless CW.

Sounds like me and my experience with CW. Poor ladies. I hope they can manage to put that dedication to a method that works before it breaks them too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• My co-worker has two kids. One is about 3 and very small. One is about 6 months and just big.

He jokingly said that their doctor points to the small 3 year old and says "Whole milk until he's 15!" and to the 6 month old and says "He'll only need whole milk for a year."

Wha? I just want to ask exactly when in the human body does it suddenly become poison...

If something's chasing you for more than a mile, you'd better start thinking of another plan.

Old, boring journal!http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106774.html

New, cool journal that actually reflects my personality!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1605249

Comment

• Originally posted by ampespidi View Post
            My co-worker has two kids. One is about 3 and very small. One is about 6 months and just big.

He jokingly said that their doctor points to the small 3 year old and says "Whole milk until he's 15!" and to the 6 month old and says "He'll only need whole milk for a year."

Wha? I just want to ask exactly when in the human body does it suddenly become poison...
            He's just saying to use the extra fat as a tool to fatten the 3 year old up. It beats telling them to stuff him with wheat I guess. Still a touch silly.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
              He's just saying to use the extra fat as a tool to fatten the 3 year old up. It beats telling them to stuff him with wheat I guess. Still a touch silly.
              Basically. I just feel bad for the baby that's going to go on "diet" food at 1 1/2 years old.

If something's chasing you for more than a mile, you'd better start thinking of another plan.

Old, boring journal!http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106774.html

New, cool journal that actually reflects my personality!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1605249

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                .... included 5,789 biceps curls and triceps extensions couple with burpees and other random shit. Just no. No idea why the hell I bothered......
                I like the trainers at my gym, but I always wonder what in the hell they are doing when they are training someone. I think they exist to punish people to the point they won't come in and crowd the gym for the regulars. That's all I can figure that makes any sense.

Comment

• I filled up a Krispy Kreme box with celery and broccoli and left it on the break room table. Don't think I've ever seen so many disappointed people.

Comment

• ^^^Great April Fools joke!
                    Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                    CW: 10-11-16: 144
                    GW: 130 a dream, I know
                    Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr. Anthony View Post
                      i filled up a krispy kreme box with celery and broccoli and left it on the break room table. Don't think i've ever seen so many disappointed people.
                      lol!

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                        I filled up a Krispy Kreme box with celery and broccoli and left it on the break room table. Don't think I've ever seen so many disappointed people.
                        Brilliant.
                        No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                        -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          I filled up a Krispy Kreme box with celery and broccoli and left it on the break room table. Don't think I've ever seen so many disappointed people.
                          Nice! I need to try that at my office sometime.

Comment

• I got a Y membership from work for cheap. I work out at a lifting gym, but my cardio is in a slump. I like group fitness classes, so I tried 2 at the Y. The first one was "body pump" full of half squats and weird shit that made my pecs hurt in a bad way. The instructor was obese.... and suggested I take the spin class she was teaching right after. Ahhh... the flabby body of chronic cardio and whole grains. Sorry you work so hard to look so unfit. The other class was also taught by an obese woman and included 5,789 biceps curls and triceps extensions couple with burpees and other random shit. Just no. No idea why the hell I bothered. But yes, two poster women for looking like hell while eating right and working out. God bless CW.

It should be a rule that nobody can get a personal trainers certification if they are fat and out of shape. Because this kind of thing is fucking stupid.

Here's a good example, the company rightly denied her because she is fat and this delusional idiot tried to sue them.. even worse it got them to drop their standards of having fit instructors.

The Case Of The Fat Aerobics Instructor - Forbes

The more 'fat acceptance' gets over and all these lies the worse things will get.

Hahaha that's awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by BensonElPosman View Post
                              It should be a rule that nobody can get a personal trainers certification if they are fat and out of shape. Because this kind of thing is fucking stupid.

Here's a good example, the company rightly denied her because she is fat and this delusional idiot tried to sue them.. even worse it got them to drop their standards of having fit instructors.

The Case Of The Fat Aerobics Instructor - Forbes

The more 'fat acceptance' gets over and all these lies the worse things will get.
                              *scratches head* You have to wonder if the company should have hired her... might make the classes more approachable for the overweight newbies. However, I think suing over being denied is ludicrous. This is one area where appearances really matter.

Comment

• Meh. Generally, you can't tell how good or difficult an aerobics class is going to be based on the instructor's weight. I've taken (too) easy classes from chubby women and from thin women. And I've taken classes the whooped my ass from chubby women and thin women. I've never taken a class from a chubby man, so I can't comment on that.

The clubs are selling "Thin means health and happiness," so I can see their point, especially if her classes didn't fill up like comparable classes.

But the world needs its scapegoats, and for right now, *tag* fat people are it. I'm sure that in five or ten years, we'll find some other group to collectively hate or ridicule.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X