No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this may be controversial but if the bacon is conventional, I wouldn't eat it. To me it would be the same as having commercially made cake.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
      I know this may be controversial but if the bacon is conventional, I wouldn't eat it. To me it would be the same as having commercially made cake.
      Err, well, I wouldn't agree with that... although that reminds me. I have organic, cruelty-free bacon, no nitrates, in the freezer. But I can't get it out because we have TOO MUCH regular bacon already unthawed!

I can't wait to move out.
      Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
        I know this may be controversial but if the bacon is conventional, I wouldn't eat it. To me it would be the same as having commercially made cake.
        Well I agree with you. I am poor enough to actively seek out short-dated reductions at the supermarket, and I am very reluctant to get budget-brand pork products even if they are marked down to 10% of original price.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifer View Post
          Well I agree with you. I am poor enough to actively seek out short-dated reductions at the supermarket, and I am very reluctant to get budget-brand pork products even if they are marked down to 10% of original price.
          The poor college student in me looks at CAFO bacon and CAFO chicken and thinks I can get a lot more protein for less. I do also look at the CAFO chicken and the grass fed beef and know I can get a whole lot more goodness, but I can't afford to eat that 100% of the time. I compromise and buy some of both, but bacon is pretty much a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• UGH!

Shopping at a local wholesome food store today I saw these 'Primal' snacks.

IMG_5497_zpscb1eaad0.jpg
            Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
            Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
            "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
            "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
            "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
              UGH!

Shopping at a local wholesome food store today I saw these 'Primal' snacks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18303[/ATTACH]
              Can't see it yet but let me guess... Primalstix? Those things have caused me to pick them up a few times but every time I realize they're vegan jerky. Laaaaaame.

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• I use My Fitness Pal to track calories and whatnot. On their forums if someone has a question or comment about Paleo or Primal they tend to get lambasted. There is always at least one person who responds with "I have lost blah blah pounds eating Pop-Tarts and pizza its all about calories in, calories out". Granted I agree losing weight is possible eating that crap, but I rather be full and healthy

Comment

• I see a lot of that there as well, though there are a few groups that aren't bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• lol, my dad is so funny sometimes... I made an awesome salad full of mixed greens with pea shoots, bell pepper, cucumber, the works... and dad opens a bag of iceberg lettuce salad mix.

Me: What are you doing? I have a salad made!

Him: It has all those funny bits.

Me: ...!

Mom: He's a heathen.

Comment

• Lady on Facebook asked what was a good Valentine's treat for her daughter to bring to class, since there's a diabetic kid in it and she didn't want to send just a bunch of candy.

First answer: peanut butter crackers.

Let me go see what else was suggested. Stand by.

Edit: next up was Rice Krispy Treats.
                      Last edited by Mr. Anthony; 02-11-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• please tell her bacon roses
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Bacon roses.. hahahah that's the first i've heard of them.

Vote 2 for bacon roses!

Comment

• Vote #3 for bacon roses. You must leave this comment now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                              Vote #3 for bacon roses. You must leave this comment now.
                              Please tell me this happened

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
                                lol, my dad is so funny sometimes... I made an awesome salad full of mixed greens with pea shoots, bell pepper, cucumber, the works... and dad opens a bag of iceberg lettuce salad mix.

Me: What are you doing? I have a salad made!

Him: It has all those funny bits.

Me: ...!

Mom: He's a heathen.
                                That's my dad to a tee, he then will pour canola oil vinegar salt and a 1/4 cup of sugar on it call it salad and then eat it all.
                                Last edited by Warmbear; 02-13-2015, 07:44 AM. Reason: Cant type on my phone.
                                Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Working...
                                X