No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention the 130 grams of carbs necessary for brain function...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
      I'm bulking, so I'm down to 4. Go to Colorado.
      I kind of like thicker man abs, so I think the plan is Stacy to CO, met to NJ. Awesome. This worked well.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        I kind of like thicker man abs, so I think the plan is Stacy to CO, met to NJ. Awesome. This worked well.
        Also, I have a squat rack and platform in my house. You wouldn't even have to miss a workout.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Also, I have a squat rack and platform in my house. You wouldn't even have to miss a workout.
          Don't worry; no ladies are missing any workouts at my place...

Comment

• You guys could start a stress relief business for traveling primal women- Stop in, get your squat workout on, enjoy some kerrygold, see some abs. Kind of like those massage chairs at malls.

HAHA, I was volunteering yesterday and one of the guys was bitching about sitting at Ikea because his wife needed him to load things in the car. I offered that due to weightlifting I could pick up my own heavy shit. Then I surmised that shirtless men in Viking garb with hot abs could be added to their staff to load cars. They looked at me like I was insane and I think I was immediately blacklisted from ever working for the bank.

Maybe companies force feed us junk food to keep us from thinking sexy thoughts?

Comment

Maybe companies force feed us junk food to keep us from thinking sexy thoughts?

Well you know, that was a major reason for John Kellogg's work creating breakfast cereal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abyss View Post
                Well you know, that was a major reason for John Kellogg's work creating breakfast cereal.
                Damn someone beat me to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• "Everyone gains weight this time of year" -coworker eating off Thanksgiving cookie platter this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                    "Everyone gains weight this time of year" -coworker eating off Thanksgiving cookie platter this morning
                    Same here.
                    Sharing a news article on "damage control" at a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner but if Nov 1 - Jan 1 is fair game that's 1/6 of the year
                    37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

"Everyone gains weight this time of year" -coworker eating off Thanksgiving cookie platter this morning
                      Why do people bring in crap the week of the biggest eating day of the year?

Comment

"Everyone gains weight eating off Thanksgiving cookie platters this time of year" -coworker this morning
                        Fixed it for ya.
                        Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                        Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                        "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                        "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                        "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Right, shouldn't it be the opposite? They should avoid all the cookies, doughnuts, and garbage knowing that they're going to eat a crap-ton of marshmallow-coated yams and pumpkin pie all day Thursday...
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Right, shouldn't it be the opposite? They should avoid all the cookies, doughnuts, and garbage knowing that they're going to eat a crap-ton of marshmallow-coated yams and pumpkin pie all day Thursday...
                            In a world where it's the opposite, MDA doesn't need to exist! ;-)
                            Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                            Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                            "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                            "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                            "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

people like food

people like excuses to eat food

people don't like knowing they don't want to not eat it

that's why they say things like 'oh, i shouldn't eat this' and 'ohhh i'm so bad'
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Thanksgiving rant in general.

Let's have a holiday where we acknowledge being grateful for what we have and how fortunate we are in our lives. Now, let's celebrate it by eating our biggest meal of the year. Stuffing ourselves until we have to unfasten our pants to eat more.

Yep, the douchery of 'Murica.

Comment

Working...
                                X