No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back by the free food table again; just sitting on a couch returning some emails. There are no normal conversations going on in here. Literally every word spoken between people is about the brownies, or the chocolate popcorn concoction, or the muffins, or how they're bringing in sub sandwiches in a minute. Every person is saying something like, "OMG I have to stop eating this stuff!" or "I can't believe I'm back here eating more of this; it's like crack!"

One chick literally walked through covering the side of her vision with her hands, saying, "I can't look at what's on the table; I can't eat anything else today."

This is actually kind of terrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
      I need one of you in my office.
      Stacy, are you saying you'd join me in skipping the junk food and go lick butter off of sexy abs instead? I mean, that sounds like FAR better stress relief than some Little Debbies.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        Stacy, are you saying you'd join me in skipping the junk food and go lick butter off of sexy abs instead? I mean, that sounds like FAR better stress relief than some Little Debbies.
        I have lots of Kerrygold in the freezer from the last time it went on sale. How much are flights to New Jersey?
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• oooooo....kerrygold..... that might be worth the flight.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• The though of butter and abs makes me drool. Brownies do not.

Couldn't think of a better way to spend my weekend...checking flights

Comment

• Hey, Colorado is beautiful this time of year.

Comment

• Tough decision. Might come down to abs, and butter supply, but mostly abs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                  Tough decision. Might come down to abs, and butter supply, but mostly abs.
                  I'm bulking, so I'm down to 4. Go to Colorado.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    I still have a solid 6. I'm trying to eat them away, I really am. So much food.

Comment

You sound gross.

Comment

• Yeah, the last lady to see me with my shirt off said I looked like one of those disgusting dudes in the movie "The 300." She was utterly repulsed, if I understood her correctly.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Yeah, the last lady to see me with my shirt off said I looked like one of those disgusting dudes in the movie "The 300." She was utterly repulsed, if I understood her correctly.
                          This dude?

Comment

• I think she meant one of the beasts that attacked the Spartans, like with one eye and/or flippers for hands...
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• The Dangers of Being Wheat-Free

*sigh* How about eat some damned liver and stop eating gluten free cookies? Oi...
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
                                It's true. Out of 10,000 edible species there's only one that's suitable for vitamin B and iron fortification so we curl up and expire without it
                                37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

Working...
                                X