No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who are doing those shake diets get REALLY defensive when you point out that shakes were basically invented by bodybuilders so they could easily cram in more calories per day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
      People who are doing those shake diets get REALLY defensive when you point out that shakes were basically invented by bodybuilders so they could easily cram in more calories per day...
      No one way man, one of the best ways to lose weight is to drink high calorie shakes that do nothing to satisfy your appetite...
      In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
        "but we do know that hypertension and cholesterol increase your risk of heart disease"

Does anyone have a reference to a paper or study that links cholesterol to increased risk of heart disease?

Also, is it just me, or are many of the news outlets moving to comment-less websites? They seem to just fling information, sometimes not even coherent statements, into the air and leave it at that. Arrrrgh!
        Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
        Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
        "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
        "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
        "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Those shakes are also so damn expensive.... you could be eating steak.....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Me to best friend:
            I can't decide if I want to want to go a little nuts and get a pizza this weekend for the football game
            Hahaha, yeah, that would max out your saturated fat requirements for the month.
            Yeah...that's not the part that I was thinking about.

*head desk*
            You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• i just had a spoonful of cream cheese mixed with tuna

my arteries got sooo clogged
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post

While snacking on cheese and crackers, today she says, I know I shouldnt, my cholesterol will go through the roof. Oh well I'll just go on stronger drugs.
                She will be blaming the cheese NOT the cracker.
                Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                PS
                Don't forget to play!

Comment

• It has nothing to do with diet but it seems to be CW in a sense... why do people think wee l'il dogs can't walk long distances?

My mom owns a shih tzu and a japanese chin. The shih tzu is built like a little tank! She's ready to go. The chin is more delicate and can overheat but he's actually a bit better suited to winter. Snow doesn't build up in his paws and his fur coat is warm. Anyway, she was taking them on a loop when a lady stopped her. The conversation went like this...

Lady: My word! You're taking those dogs out for a long distance. Will they be okay?

Mom: It's not that long. Only seven kilometers. (note: 4.4 miles, roughly)

Lady: They can walk that far? They must be exhausted!

Mom: Not really - LUCY! *shih tzu takes off after a rabbit, barking. By the time mom had fixed the problem the lady was gone*

Seriously, why do people think little dogs can't go on hikes? They LOVE it!
                  Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• I'd ask the same of those who think people can't walk more than a few hundred feet at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Most likely because people are always carrying them.

Sent from an arrow to the chest.
                      "Message for you sir."
                      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• In my office there is a candy bowl that is always kept overflowing full (constant supply added). The last bag that was added to it is a mixture of sugar/artificial color candies - sprees, sweet tarts, taffy type stuff. As soon as the bag was opened it was like a wave of sugar the smell of sweet was so strong. Anyway, as the office mates are munching away at their sugary treats, one of the women (early 30s and pre-diabetic) says she needs to stop eating the candy as she isn't feeling well. She pulls out the bag from her desk (yes the pre-diabetic fills the candy bowl) and looks at the label. She goes "Oh no - my favorite candy has 33g sugar in 4 pieces. I ate a lot more than 4! No wonder i feel icky, that's not good for my blood sugar. Oh but the other kind only has 15g in 4 pieces. I guess I'll have to eat those instead next time."

All I could think is - how about NO candy?

Comment

• It's "Employee Appreciation Week" again, so the staff lounge is PACKED with bagels, donuts, candy bowls, etc., and they bring in something like Panda Express (WTF; it's not even real panda meat?) or Fazoli's every day. Yesterday I had just finished lifting and was busy trying to cram in 2,000 calories of quality food I had brought, and got to watch everyone go bonkers over loading up on sh*tty Chinese food and M&Ms. "Oh, I can NEVER STOP eating M&Ms once I have one!"

Someone asked what I was eating (steak, rice, potatoes, veggies, cooked in butter...plus a bunch of other food), so I told her.

"Butter?"

"Yeah; I probably plow through a half pound of butter or so per week."

"I thought butter was bad for you?"

"I dunno...like I said, I eat a ton of it. And I just deadlifted 450 lbs and have abs that ladies want to lick food off of, so..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post

"I dunno...like I said, I eat a ton of it. And I just deadlifted 450 lbs and have abs that ladies want to lick food off of, so..."
                            I need one of you in my office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                              I need one of you in my office.
                              So you need man abs to lick or you want someone around who has dry wit? Or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                                So you need man abs to lick or you want someone around who has dry wit? Or both?
                                Both

Comment

Working...
                                X