Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
    Pop Tarts, in Afghanistan.
    They keep Pop Tarts in the no Muslims allowed Pork Rooms here in Dubai, so they don't sound like the best things to be handing out in Afghanistan on more levels than one.

Comment

• Originally posted by cypselos View Post
      They keep Pop Tarts in the no Muslims allowed Pork Rooms here in Dubai, so they don't sound like the best things to be handing out in Afghanistan on more levels than one.
      Pop tarts can't possibly have pork in them. That seems odd.
      Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• mmm pork tarts
        "I reserve the right to say stupid things"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
          Pop tarts can't possibly have pork in them. That seems odd.
          They sell Pop Tarts here in Egypt. No pork and they are the imported from the US version. One of the more shameful exports of the US, junk food. Most of what is sold over here is US brands.
          Randal
          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post
            mmm pork tarts
            That sounds good but you KNOW they would be nothing but crust with some pathetic thing in the middle claiming to be pork.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
              They sell Pop Tarts here in Egypt. No pork and they are the imported from the US version. One of the more shameful exports of the US, junk food. Most of what is sold over here is US brands.
              Off-topic, but I talked to some Egyptians over the last few days. They pretty much confirmed what you said about the traffic there. One of them told this joke,

A tourist went to Egypt and hired a taxi to drive him around Cairo. They came up to a red light, and the taxi sped through without stopping. The tourist freaked out and asked the driver why he did that. He just said, "Don't worry. I'm a professional driver." This happened a few more times, with the driver repeating each time, "Don't worry. I'm a professional driver." Eventually, they came to a green light and the taxi came to a stop. The tourist asked what was going on, and the driver said, "Another professional driver could be coming from the left or right."
              In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• Do they make the poptart crust with lard?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Poptarts have gelatin in them
                  "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                    Do they make the poptart crust with lard?
                    No, with love.
                    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                      No, with love.
                      Hydrogenated poly syrup maltrates love.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• My Aunt really likes sending me little care packages with food and other odds and ends in them and since my birthday is coming up, I just got one in the mail. I think my dad told her I didn't have a microwave (she sent popcorn in the last one) and that I was trying to eat healthy. There were about 50 of these little energy bars in there, SPAM (which I do still like), hot chocolate mix, and 3 bars of Green & Black's Dark Chocolate, and a package of Betty Crocker brownie mix. You win some, you lose some.
                        You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• I'll take the dark chocolate, if you don't want it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• SPAM = love.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              SPAM = love.
                              fried..... in lard..... with an egg on top..... also fried.... in lard

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                fried..... in lard..... with an egg on top..... also fried.... in lard

Comment

Working...
                                X