Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrimalMama View Post
    And then there's rum-spiked whipped cream... Mmmmm
    You just took my coffee to a whole new level.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Just dropped the kiddo off at his "backup daycare", as his primary is on vacation. This backup place follows the "nutritious" USDA food program... which raised a red flag for me. When I walked in, there was a kid eating a bowl of Froot Loops with milk and a cup of juice. (sigh) And their snack was a packaged granola bar.

He is not a fully paleo kid, but grains are only a small part of his diet... and he doesn't get added sugar (only for very special occasions). My kid is going to be bouncing off the walls tonight.
      Jen, former Midwesterner, living in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        like the commercial says, oil or cream? .....oil or cream?

but cool hwip doesn't make my stomach roil like whipped cream does, and it makes me kinda sad. my stomach is selectively lactose intolerant
        Cool whip doesn't have milk in it, last time I checked. Primary ingredient was cottonseed oil...
        Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
          Cool whip doesn't have milk in it, last time I checked. Primary ingredient was cottonseed oil...
          yep

eta clarification

the reason why my stomach is okay with cool whip is because it's not dairy. the selective lactose intolerance was kind of a joke, i can drink a glass of milk but whipped cream makes my stomach feel weird
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• But cream is mostly fat, milk has more lactose. Maybe it's something else in the cream.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Comment

• When I started my yoga class the instructor had us fill out these optional surveys to sort of gauge how healthy we are. One question was, "Do you eat a diet high in fatty foods, such as fried foods, butter and fatty meat?"

And the optional textbook for the course she passed around said that a high fat diet is bad.

Nothing super interesting, but yeah. Am I fitting in yet? :P
              Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

K.A.A.N. - L.T.N. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocmse1Ef4

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellodee View Post
                When I started my yoga class the instructor had us fill out these optional surveys to sort of gauge how healthy we are. One question was, "Do you eat a diet high in fatty foods, such as fried foods, butter and fatty meat?"

And the optional textbook for the course she passed around said that a high fat diet is bad.

Nothing super interesting, but yeah. Am I fitting in yet? :P
                How did that make you feel?

Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• How old was the book? 😜

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                    How did that make you feel?

Mmm. A little lost. It kinda seems like no one really knows what they're talking about, when it comes to nutrition.

Originally posted by Hannakb View Post
                    How old was the book? ��

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-For-The-J...+the+joy+of+it

2010!
                    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

K.A.A.N. - L.T.N. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocmse1Ef4

Comment

• The yoga book should stick to yoga and leave nutrition alone! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannakb View Post
                        But cream is mostly fat, milk has more lactose. Maybe it's something else in the cream.

sadness and woe
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                          Two Christmases ago I made a huge fancy pants dinner with Apple pie and real whipped cream for desert... Everyone complained that I didn't sweeten the cream. This is why I don't cook for people anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                          Philistines lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            yep

eta clarification

the reason why my stomach is okay with cool whip is because it's not dairy. the selective lactose intolerance was kind of a joke, i can drink a glass of milk but whipped cream makes my stomach feel weird
                            If it is runny enough to whip then it barely qualifies as cream.

Comment

• Mmmmmmmm clotted cream *drool*
                              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Got in trouble today in the office because I wanted full fat milk in my tea rather than that less than 1% fat rubbish.

Absolutely lost for words, and this was a diabetic woman telling me off!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X