Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hadn't seen "mugshots".

Did you see the news about the NHS putting people on Weight Watchers?

Comment

• I have a friend who does weight watchers and... I think he's actually eaten nothing but coolwhip as an entire days' calories...

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalMama View Post
        I have a friend who does weight watchers and... I think he's actually eaten nothing but coolwhip as an entire days' calories...
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• what's up with that label?
          fer real authentic ?
          I don't remember.

Comment

• Heard a dog food commercial the other day (don't remember which one) said it had coconut oils to help with weight loss. Glad it wasn't veggie oils

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              Well played sir

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by neilc11 View Post
                what's up with that label?

This is what is up with that label... start at 50 seconds.

Comment

• uh huh

Comment

I have a friend who does weight watchers and... I think he's actually eaten nothing but coolwhip as an entire days' calories...
                    Sorry, I can't get over the sheer volume of coolwhip you would need to eat. Assuming regular coolwhip @25cal per 2tbsp serving and since your friend is male I'll assume WW would give him 2000 cal per day, that's.... 80 servings or 160tbsp of coolwhip. Dear god.
                    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

• All those chemicals... He would be better off with heavy whipping cream and making his own..yum!! The cream us sweet enough, no need for added sweet!

Karin

Comment

• I said something once about making my own whip cream and he said "why would you do all that work when you could just buy a tub? Sigh...

And 160 tablespoons sounds like a lot of cool whip, but not a lot of food for a whole day...

Comment

• Cuz it's not the same? Lol.

Ahhh....The poor lost souls...

Karin

Comment

I said something once about making my own whip cream and he said "why would you do all that work when you could just buy a tub? Sigh...

And 160 tablespoons sounds like a lot of cool whip, but not a lot of food for a whole day...
                            like the commercial says, oil or cream? .....oil or cream?

but cool hwip doesn't make my stomach roil like whipped cream does, and it makes me kinda sad. my stomach is selectively lactose intolerant
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              All those chemicals... He would be better off with heavy whipping cream and making his own..yum!! The cream us sweet enough, no need for added sweet!

Two Christmases ago I made a huge fancy pants dinner with Apple pie and real whipped cream for desert... Everyone complained that I didn't sweeten the cream. This is why I don't cook for people anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                                Two Christmases ago I made a huge fancy pants dinner with Apple pie and real whipped cream for desert... Everyone complained that I didn't sweeten the cream. This is why I don't cook for people anymore
                                Yup. I've had this happen... So the next time I made whip cream for a group, I made two batches... Unsweetened and lightly sweetened...

And then there's rum-spiked whipped cream... Mmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X