Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I've been using my lunch break to exercise lately as well, but I also bring a lunch to eat at work doh. I need to get on that secondhand smoke break, but somehow it get the idea that explaining that to a sergeant would equal "shamming." 8/
    So you have to work more cause you don't smoke
    Hmm, seems fair :/

    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • I want to try to eat 45 fried cheese sticks now. That just sounds like a day worth living.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hannakb View Post
        So you have to work more cause you don't smoke
        Hmm, seems fair :/

        Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
        I *get* to work more because I take my health into consideration. Get it right!............................................ ........

        Comment


        • Something that's never made sense to me is why CW considers pizza "junk food" if it's mainly "healthy grains" and vegetables/fruit. I guess it's not whole grain, but since half of all the grains you consume should be whole grain, as long as I have a big bowl of popcorn with it I'm good, right?

          Comment


          • Funny CW moments

            Originally posted by Blippety View Post
            Something that's never made sense to me is why CW considers pizza "junk food" if it's mainly "healthy grains" and vegetables/fruit. I guess it's not whole grain, but since half of all the grains you consume should be whole grain, as long as I have a big bowl of popcorn with it I'm good, right?
            It's the saturated fat from the cheese, man . I remember we used to, as kids, say that pizza was healthy because it contained all if the food groups

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drock View Post
              It's the saturated fat from the cheese, man . I remember we used to, as kids, say that pizza was healthy because it contained all if the food groups
              What if I use fat free cheese?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blippety View Post
                What if I use fat free cheese?
                OMG I am guilty of doing this in the past! WW crust & FF cheese, topped with pizza sauce and veggies. I thought it was a good healthy meal at one time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                  The size of our bones has nothing to do with the size of our guts, and I like to point that out whenever I hear the phrase "big boned."
                  I have very much grown to like the phrase "Bones don't jiggle" for exactly that scenario.

                  Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                  Every time someone says they're "big boned", I want to offer to pay for them to go get an x-ray. I want to see a fat skeleton; I've never seen one and would gladly pay for the experience.
                  I think that is probably the best thing I've read on the internet today.
                  Last edited by Karock; 04-09-2014, 01:10 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SerialSinner View Post
                    I went to a diner in CT some time ago and ordered a steak and a salad. The waitress asked how I wanted it cooked, and I said medium rare.

                    This is what I got:

                    A salad with potatoes and corn, with thousand island dressing and sweet sauerkraut. A big portion of macaroni with a thick and creamy white sweat sauce on them.

                    My steak, which was perfectly cooked, had barbecue sauce on top.

                    What is one to do...
                    I went to a monthly birthday luncheon with my 90-year-old aunt in her retirement community. Menu was juice, salad pre-dressed with sugary dressing and croutons, meat with a sweet sauce on it, rolls, a veggie of some sort, and frosting-covered cake. Guess they don't want to keep their residents around too long.
                    Age 55, post-menopausal, primal since August '12 with some dairy, lots of seafood, following PHD and the 5 Leptin Rules. Taking ThyroGold, eating RS and zero wheat with great results. My Primal Journal

                    Comment


                    • A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

                      Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

                      Sent via lightsaber

                      Comment


                      • Hmmm, the trainers at my gym usually recommend pushups on a Bosu ball or DB bench presses with them big ol' 5 lb'ers.
                        In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

                        This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

                          Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

                          Sent via lightsaber
                          One must beg to question how she expects to get "a good amount of muscle" onto her frame...
                          March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                          Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                          "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Karock View Post
                            I have very much grown to like the phrase "Bones don't jiggle" for exactly that scenario.
                            OH that is perfection!
                            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                            "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                              One must beg to question how she expects to get "a good amount of muscle" onto her frame...
                              From the tricep kickbacks they will do tomorrow.

                              Comment


                              • I recently moved and I found a health food store pretty close by so I ran in thinking I would pick up some gelatin, easy-peasy. I asked the guy there if he had any and he basically scoffed at me, "No, I don't carry that pig stuff. It's made with skins, tendons, bones, and brains and I won't ever stock it."

                                I'm thinking to myself, yup, what's your point? Then he tried to recommend agar flakes No, I want gelatin because it has skins and tendons in it! Later while poking around the store it dawned on me, everything is plant based. Damn soy. Who told the vegan he could have the only health store around?
                                You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X