Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    That Planet Fatness story gave me a weekend project idea. I'm gonna go into one to "try it out" and do a "sample workout", then rip off my coat to reveal a tank top, then deadlift heavy til they kick me out. I just always wanted to get kicked out of a gym for being too intimidating.

Sent via lightsaber

Real life trolling. I hope you actually do this!
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

• ^I saw that. WTF. I would think toned people at a gym would be good for a gym, like "hey, check out that super hot chick, I bet she got that way by going to the gym!"
      Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
      Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
      Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
      F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

That Planet Fatness story gave me a weekend project idea. I'm gonna go into one to "try it out" and do a "sample workout", then rip off my coat to reveal a tank top, then deadlift heavy til they kick me out. I just always wanted to get kicked out of a gym for being too intimidating.

Sent via lightsaber
        Do it! I will bake you a, a, a steak!

Comment

• And video or it didn't happen!

Comment

• Get a video and RittenRemedy either mails you a steak or something equivalently tasty. Maybe some jerky?

Comment

• Definitely need a video!!

Comment

• Post it to youtube so we all can enjoy!

Comment

• I guess Mr. Anthony just found his weekend project.
                  You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

Sent via lightsaber
                    Do it.

Planet Fitness seems to present a strange dichotomy of a place to go work out where no one looks like they work out.
                    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                    SW (Feb 2012): 278
                    SBF: 26% (Scale)
                    CW (Sept 2015): 200
                    CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Here's a good one from the Guardian, newspaper of the London lefty intelligensia.

Appetite for life | The Guardian

The Appetite for Life campaign, brought to you by Nestlé's Shredded Wheat, aims to help you improve your heart health with a range of inspiring and practical tips for being active, lowering stress levels, healthy eating and generally looking after your heart. Come back soon to follow our writer William Cook's personal journey to boost his heart health and to find a three-part series of healthy and delicious meal plans packed with nutritious and wholesome ingredients
                      Shredded: Cook composite recipe shot
                      Everyday meals for your heart
                      This vibrant, flavoursome meal plan is bursting with heart healthy ingredients

Breakfast
                      Shredded: Golden granola meal plan
                      Granola with a Shredded Wheat twist
                      Enjoy this golden honey- and cinnamon-coated mixture of Shredded Wheat, oats, nuts and seeds with low-fat milk or yoghurt
                      Apple and almond shake

Lunch
                      Shredded: Indian scrambled eggs
                      Indian-style scrambled eggs
                      Make green leafy vegetables a regular part of your diet – here fresh spinach is stirred into lightly spiced scrambled eggs and served on a wholemeal chapatti for a nutritious, quick lunch

Dinner
                      Shredded: chicken, thyme and barley hotpot
                      Chicken, thyme and barley hotpot
                      This hearty, filling one-pot meal is packed full of nutritious ingredients, including high-fibre pot barley, protein-rich chicken and plenty of vegetables

Snacks and starters
                      Shredded: spicy popcorn in bowl
                      Savoury popcorn
                      Popping corn is economical to buy and takes mere minutes to make. What's more you can flavour it with your own favourite flavourings

Comment

• On the flip side, I saw that when my partner showed me this article today by Joanna Blythman:

Why almost everything you've been told about unhealthy foods is wrong | Life and style | The Observer

Comment

• So, I skip lunch at work and don't join in people's birthday cakes et al.

Today I got asked "Do you ever eat?"
                          Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                          5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                          Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                          TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                          bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• At lunch with friends who don't get the concept of a gluten allergy;
                            "come on, one bite won't kill you!" (for the hundredth time)

Me, starting to get fed up:
                            "Why don't you ever offer Julia a strawberry?"
                            "Because she is allergic! She could have a reaction!"
                            "That. You just described what I feel after eating those foods. You would never offer someone with a peanut allergy a Payday candy bar. Just because you don't see my reaction, doesn't mean it isn't happening."

And that actually seemed to get through.
                            You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Colleague today asked me as she was choosing from an array of cereals for lunch - "which cereal is better Cereal x or cereal y?" I replied "neither".

We then had a lengthy chat about diet and she asked "well what do you eat for breakfast?" I explained I didn't really have breakfast - I eat when hungry and I'm not hungry until about lunchtime.

She replied "OMG that is do bad for you!!! How do you kick start your metabolism?!" I reiterated - I only eat when hungry and it tends to be 2 meals a day.

She said she is ALWAYS hungry so she always eats. Ummm probably because you wanna eat cereal for lunch?!
                              "To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear" - Buddha.

103.4kg - SW 10 March 14
                              102.3kg - Primal SW 14 March 14
                              101.2kg - CW
                              65kg - Goal Weight

10 Year Wedding Anniversary 11 December 2014. Bring on the hot wife .

Comment

• Originally posted by fifer View Post
                                Here's a good one from the Guardian, newspaper of the London lefty intelligensia.

Appetite for life | The Guardian
                                Feel bloated just reading that diet plan.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X