No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had another teacher ask me about my allergy today. I gave 'em the boilerplate "if it isn't meat, veggies, fruit, or rice, I can't eat it." They looked shocked and said "You can't have pizza?! Wow, that really sucks."
    o.O
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Had another teacher ask me about my allergy today. I gave 'em the boilerplate "if it isn't meat, veggies, fruit, or rice, I can't eat it." They looked shocked and said "You can't have pizza?! Wow, that really sucks."
      o.O
      Gods does it ever. ......
      Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        Had another teacher ask me about my allergy today. I gave 'em the boilerplate "if it isn't meat, veggies, fruit, or rice, I can't eat it." They looked shocked and said "You can't have pizza?! Wow, that really sucks."
        o.O
        I've had people say, "I'd kill myself if I couldn't eat pizza."

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
          To which I like to reply: "At the rate you eat pizza, you're well on your way."
          I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
          SW (Feb 2012): 278
          SBF: 26% (Scale)
          CW (Sept 2015): 200
          CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
            My response would be, "No, you wouldn't."

Comment

• They got a shrug and "pain is not my friend. "
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
                BWAAA HAAA HAAA....that one hit my funny bone!
                44 F 5'5
                SW 205.4
                CW 180.4
                GW 150

Comment

They've obviously never had meatza.
                  "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

Comment

• Originally posted by eig View Post
                    Mmm, meatzaaaa...

I've definitely never had a better pizza than a homemade paleo/primal version.

Comment

Of all the "good" reasons to kill yourself... Not being able to easy pizza certainly didn't make *my* list...

Comment

• Originally posted by eig View Post
                        Ok....recipe please
                        44 F 5'5
                        SW 205.4
                        CW 180.4
                        GW 150

Comment

• I thought pizza would be my Achilles' heel. But I haven't had one in over a year and a half. It's probably almost time.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Since going primal I've had pizza once. The way I ate it is, I scraped the toppings off the crust and ate them from the plate. Left a triangle of crust. It was great! Interestingly, the toppings (non-crust) portion of pizza is usually quite primal!
                            Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                            Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                            "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                            "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                            "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris T View Post
                              Ok....recipe please
                              I honestly don't remember the last recipe I used (it was mostly "eye-balled") but this is the one I'm going to do next because it looks awesome! Meatza kicks regular pizzas butt I think

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread94625.html
                              "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

Comment

• Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
                                Interestingly, the toppings (non-crust) portion of pizza is usually quite primal!
                                But very small.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X