Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hilary View Post
    Am I the only one who thought that said 'Apple Cinnamon Hamster Gel'?
    Deededeededededurrr, dedededede, ddidididididedede, dididididide!

(for those who can't read those music notes, it's the hamster dance.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      Gatorade is nasty, Kool-aid is disgusting (unless it's that blue flavor), and "energy" crap ain't worth the can it's in (exceptions: BAWLS and Penguin Mints.) I was that way when I was little too. If I need something for a REALLY hot day, I'll bust out the honey ginger iced green tea. Same goes for a REALLY HEAVY workout.
      How do you make it?
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
        How do you make it?
        Boil water and 1-2" ginger on stove (1 quart), for 5 min, remove from heat, keeping the ginger in the water. Add 6-8 bags worth of good green tea (rip the bags open and place the tea in there loose.) Steep for 1-3 min. Strain to remove bits and chunks, add honey to taste.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

Gawd, I immediately knew what that was. Do we both need therapy?

Comment

Originally posted by LJH View Post
            Gawd, I immediately knew what that was. Do we both need therapy?
            Well, if you need therapy I do too. I knew what it was and smiled because it was on my run playlist today when I was taking my fitness test
            Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• This is about my roommate. It's not a rant and not a gripe. He is awesome. He's in his mid-to-late 40s and is one of the nicest and most considerate people I know.

But almost every time we talk, it's a "funny CW moment." You see, he is ordinary. So ordinary. His ordinariness and my strangeness really illuminate each other.

"What are you cooking?" he asks. "Goat stew," I say. He shakes his head and chuckles, "O--kay then!" More incredulous reactions still from liver, pork hocks and marrow bones.

The other day I took a walk around the block in my bare feet to start conditioning my soles and we got to talking about barefoot walking. He's not "sold" on the idea that it's healthier than shoes.

He looks awestruck at my bigass salads.

I had to tell him about sweet potatoes.

Meanwhile I refrain from commenting as he cooks skinless chicken in margarine.

But he is very active, and we will go hiking and canoeing and stuff this summer, so on the plus side he "gets" my daily, self-imposed 9 mile round trip commute on foot.

I've mentioned saturated fats and fasting a couple times only in passing, and that was probably enough..
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Can you imagine how he would react to roasted beaver tail?

Get your mind out of the gutter. Roasted beaver tail is delicious, once you peel off the black scaly skin. Its all fatty underneath!
                Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                  This is about my roommate. It's not a rant and not a gripe. He is awesome. He's in his mid-to-late 40s and is one of the nicest and most considerate people I know.

But almost every time we talk, it's a "funny CW moment." You see, he is ordinary. So ordinary. His ordinariness and my strangeness really illuminate each other.

"What are you cooking?" he asks. "Goat stew," I say. He shakes his head and chuckles, "O--kay then!" More incredulous reactions still from liver, pork hocks and marrow bones.

The other day I took a walk around the block in my bare feet to start conditioning my soles and we got to talking about barefoot walking. He's not "sold" on the idea that it's healthier than shoes.

He looks awestruck at my bigass salads.

I had to tell him about sweet potatoes.

Meanwhile I refrain from commenting as he cooks skinless chicken in margarine.

But he is very active, and we will go hiking and canoeing and stuff this summer, so on the plus side he "gets" my daily, self-imposed 9 mile round trip commute on foot.

I've mentioned saturated fats and fasting a couple times only in passing, and that was probably enough..
                  Sounds like me and a good fried from waybackwhen.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

Sounds like me and a good fried from waybackwhen.
                    AKA as a Freudian slip - "fried" is now our friend (so long as it's in lard or butter).

Comment

• Originally posted by LJH View Post
                      AKA as a Freudian slip - "fried" is now our friend (so long as it's in lard or butter).
                      He WAS fried back in college....
                      Engineering and codeine don't mix if you want survival.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NutMeg View Post
                        Well, if you need therapy I do too. I knew what it was and smiled because it was on my run playlist today when I was taking my fitness test
                        I'll be joining you in the therapy room. Can we all dance to it while there?
                        I've looked for that as a ring tone (told ya I needed help) can't find it!!!
                        I learned a valuable lesson with the first steer I sent to slaughter. I should have named him Hamburger and not Snookers.

Comment

• Ok, just had to share this one, it was too CW not to:

Not Always Right | Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes Run-Of-The-Mill Requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                            Sometimes all you can do is laugh to yourself. I guess I'm learning to pick my battles.

A lot of people can't fathom the idea of not eating grains and excessive amounts of carbs. It's sort of amusing how they just can't comprehend it, as if I had told them the moon is really made of swiss cheese.
                            All I have to say about that is..

I have to pick my battles too. I just tell myself it's not even worth trying to argue with someone because they just won't understand. They've got their head so far up in CW land that they just won't get it.

Comment

• girl on my facebook goes: After doing some research, if i were able to actually eat only 2000 calories a day and be full, I would need to skip dinner altogether. I am going to try today, to only eat 2000 calories. I predict fail by 6pm.

the response by her f-book friends: the trick is to mix in high fiber options with your meals. Vegetables, fruits and whole grains. They take longer to digest and give a 'full' feeling.

the really funny part is this is two posts down from my other friend who posted "Belly o'mine, SHUT UP! You ate at 8, it was hearty oatmeal, it's not lunchtime, why on EARTH are you acting hungry?!"

hehehehe. Meanwhile I had steak and eggs and am as full as you can get, and will probably not eat lunch because I'm still full. *smug*

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoyoteVick View Post
                                girl on my facebook goes: After doing some research, if i were able to actually eat only 2000 calories a day and be full, I would need to skip dinner altogether. I am going to try today, to only eat 2000 calories. I predict fail by 6pm.

the response by her f-book friends: the trick is to mix in high fiber options with your meals. Vegetables, fruits and whole grains. They take longer to digest and give a 'full' feeling.

the really funny part is this is two posts down from my other friend who posted "Belly o'mine, SHUT UP! You ate at 8, it was hearty oatmeal, it's not lunchtime, why on EARTH are you acting hungry?!"

hehehehe. Meanwhile I had steak and eggs and am as full as you can get, and will probably not eat lunch because I'm still full. *smug*
                                LOVE IT! Women believe such BS. I had eggs and bacon for brekkie today at 8am and come 2pm I was "nicely ready" for lunch which was a far smaller lunch than I would have had in the past. I only needed a snack for dinner - I'm just not hungry. Its great! Hearty brekkie is the way forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X