No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning I had to update my "wellness survey" for my health insurance. I filled out it six months ago when I was still following CW and got a 91/100. Using PB, I got 78/100 - they recommended I reduce my fat intake, wear sunscreen on all exposed skin, eat more grains, and increase my cardio. I laughed, cried a little, and then went and changed my answers to conform. 95/100. Sigh.
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Comment

• Okay, now I feel the need to try bull balls. Or maybe lamb balls.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Refontai View Post
        This morning I had to update my "wellness survey" for my health insurance. I filled out it six months ago when I was still following CW and got a 91/100. Using PB, I got 78/100 - they recommended I reduce my fat intake, wear sunscreen on all exposed skin, eat more grains, and increase my cardio. I laughed, cried a little, and then went and changed my answers to conform. 95/100. Sigh.
        I did the exact same thing. Totally lied so I would get the discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
          I did the exact same thing. Totally lied so I would get the discount.

Yup. No way I was letting them raise my rates or require I meet with a health coach for being "unhealthy".

Comment

• Originally posted by Refontai View Post
            Yup. No way I was letting them raise my rates or require I meet with a health coach for being "unhealthy".
            Omg..those health coaches are the worst. Mine sounded like she was MAYBE 16 and sounded like she was reading from a book as she was "coaching" me.

Comment

Okay, now I feel the need to try bull balls. Or maybe lamb balls.

why?
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Because I am curious and keep hearing they are delicious.

Comment

• it's a lie, don't fall for it
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• They're good. They taste like chicken fried steak. And you can make TONS of inappropriate jokes while you're eating them.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Because I am curious and keep hearing they are delicious.

ummmm...

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      it's a lie, don't fall for it
                      this.
                      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Omg..those health coaches are the worst. Mine sounded like she was MAYBE 16 and sounded like she was reading from a book as she was "coaching" me.

Ugh. My dad has to meet with one who is apparently a 20 year old guy who looks like he's 12. My 51 year old marathon/triathalon running (I know, but he tries) father is like, I'm sorry, do you even remember the 90s? Dad wants to challenge him to an arm wrestling match.

Comment

Okay, now I feel the need to try bull balls. Or maybe lamb balls.
                          The only problem with that is that they've become a big deal with the snout to tail group. US Wellness sells them for something like $20/lb. Like I'm going to pay that for grass fed nuts. heh.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            The only problem with that is that they've become a big deal with the snout to tail group. US Wellness sells them for something like $20/lb. Like I'm going to pay that for grass fed nuts. heh.
                            Yeah, I am hoping to score some cheap from my farmer. No way am I spending big bucks just for the joy of grossing family out. Although, like Mr A said, the bonus is the ability to make inappropriate jokes. That is worth quite a bit.

Comment

• Some of the ranching states (MT, SD) have bull ball festivals. All the balls you can eat, and cheap.

Comment

• Deer nuts are cheap. You get 2 and they are under a buck.
                                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X