Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LMAO. My legs haven't worked for two days...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      snip

      Her - "They are food"

      *sighs*
      Canio6, go back a page if you haven't seen my recent picture post.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
        Canio6, go back a page if you haven't seen my recent picture post.
        Oh, good lord. Well, if the box says it, it must be so

        Comment


        • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          Last night my wife was eating tic-tacs.

          Her - "They are only 120 calories for the whole pack!"
          Me - "Or you could eat 120 calories of food..."
          Her - "They are food"

          *sighs*
          My wife does the same thing. Even though she's seen my tremendous weight loss on Primal and has lost 30 herself doing it, she still loves to eat crap. "But it's All Natural! But it's Low Fat!" she says then wonders why her jeans are too tight.
          52 year old Male
          Goal: 185lbs
          April 10th: 220lbs

          Comment


          • My friend shared a recipe on Facebook from a page called Low Carb Healthy Recipes.
            Ingredients: cake mix, cool whip & an egg
            I asked how it was low carb or healthy & I can no longer see the recipe.

            Comment


            • My husband may have stumbled across something to actually make him think about what he's eating: he's seen those articles floating around about how beaver anus is used for concocting "natural flavoring" in processed foods. Mwahahahah! He didn't want to buy the regular store brand apple cider because of that and "It's better to get that kind of thing at Whole Foods anyway."
              Depression Lies

              Comment


              • Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                My husband may have stumbled across something to actually make him think about what he's eating: he's seen those articles floating around about how beaver anus is used for concocting "natural flavoring" in processed foods. Mwahahahah! He didn't want to buy the regular store brand apple cider because of that and "It's better to get that kind of thing at Whole Foods anyway."
                What I want to know is who's the one that tried beaver anus and thought it had good flavor? "Hey this is good! I should put this in food"
                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

                Comment


                • Byproducts, man. Who knows.
                  Depression Lies

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                    What I want to know is who's the one that tried beaver anus and thought it had good flavor? "Hey this is good! I should put this in food"
                    Bull balls are pretty tasty. If it's an animal part, I'd probably try it, and most likely like it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                      Bull balls are pretty tasty. If it's an animal part, I'd probably try it, and most likely like it.
                      You go girl. Blech.

                      Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by momrn View Post
                        We've gotten the bloody eggs before. But we've also gotten a couple of eggs with prefectly formed tiny chicks on the yolk. That was pretty cool! We pulled out our microscope and gave it a good look.
                        I love that you have a microscope!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                          Bull balls are pretty tasty. If it's an animal part, I'd probably try it, and most likely like it.
                          Prairie oysters... if I knew where to get them, I would. XD
                          Out of context quote for the day:

                          Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                            Bull balls are pretty tasty. If it's an animal part, I'd probably try it, and most likely like it.
                            Nothing like a mouthful of balls
                            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

                            Originally posted by tfarny
                            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by misabi View Post
                              nothing like a mouthful of balls :d
                              rotflmfao....

                              Comment


                              • Ahh the Internet where you can go from discussing beaver anus and a mouthful of balls.

                                Note my lack of comma use. Then this would have been an entirely different thread.
                                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X