No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister is trying to lose weight and I convinced her to try PB. On the phone last night she was bragging about how well she is doing - she went to Starbucks and got a skim peppermint mocha with whipped cream.

Point, missed.
    Last edited by Refontai; 11-14-2013, 01:28 PM.
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Comment

• Technically, she didn't have grains...
      Dairy, yes. Fake sugar, yes. Chemicals, yes. But no grains.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yeah I should have been clearer, she said she wants to "do what I'm doing". Which is not getting a skim (yuk) peppermint sugarbomb!
        You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

Comment

• Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannakb View Post
            Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian
            I would've been ALL OVER offending her. But offending vegans is one of my favorite pastimes, so YMMV.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannakb View Post
              Met an egg eating vegan yesterday. Didn't want to offend her by saying she's just a vegetarian
              I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jena View Post
                I get upset with vegetarians that eat eggs, but are also pro-life on the topic of abortion. Seems a bit counterintuitive to me.
                Wait, I fail to see the logic behind your statement. Are you saying unfertilized eggs = fertilized eggs, or that chickens = people or both?

Either way, getting pissed off at or making fun of veg*ns is A-okay in my book.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.
                    If I run out of cotton balls, can I just eat a couple boxes of Q-tips? How about the hand towels that are apparently supposed to be hanging in my bathroom, but actually just stay permanently in my linen closet?
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      Wait, I fail to see the logic behind your statement. Are you saying unfertilized eggs = fertilized eggs, or that chickens = people or both?

I'm just being a smart ass. Making the comparison if "life" begins before one is born or not. An egg had the potential to be a chicken, albeit not an unfertilized one. It's just something random I have said to some of my egg eating veggie friends to be a brat

Comment

I'm just being a smart ass.
                        I was returning the favor.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I was returning the favor.
                          Everyone needs some special skill.
                          Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                          5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                          Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                          TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                          bloodorchid is always right

Comment

This made me laugh out loud so that my husband had to ask. I want a bumper sticker now that says, "How can you be pro-life and still eat eggs!?" So wonderful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                              Sweet Jeezabel, there are enough people doing the "cotton ball" diet that there's actually a news story on it.
                              Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                              If I run out of cotton balls, can I just eat a couple boxes of Q-tips? How about the hand towels that are apparently supposed to be hanging in my bathroom, but actually just stay permanently in my linen closet?
                              ...or All Bran?

Comment

As I read it, eating the egg prevents a life.
                                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
                                X